• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Pedro Pascal as Joel sucks man. And that girl looks nothing like Elie.

Would hardly call The Last of Us the best story in gaming. Great writing and superb acting and characters but the actual story was nothing special really, just done very very well for what it was.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
planet level naruto is canon after all :mjpls
Lazywaka calc the size of the Naruto's Moon in ~12000 km

And with that, the Toneri feat should be Planet+ level

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Lazywaka calc the size of the Naruto's Moon in ~12000 km

And with that, the Toneri feat should be Planet+ level
On the subject of calcs, would Mikoto have any hacking/processing speed feats that'd be worth checking out? :hm

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

>Bioshock, Nier Automata, Prey, and Yakuza

holy fucking based

First Nier as well.

Yoko Taro doing a post-apocalyptic setting centered around a father and daughter before The Last of Us was even conceptualized.

uhvz0hlwbwl31.png

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
On the subject of calcs, would Mikoto have any hacking/processing speed feats that'd be worth checking out? :hm
I'd tell you that almost all of her hacking feats involve charging with electricity but I remember that in the Railgun manga she had an processing scene but I don't know.

I'm also not sure if Uiharu Awakening processing speed when she hacked reality is calculable, at least not without making so many assumptions.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
yhvh1.png

people in the replies going "get to know jeff, he's played a ton of games"
apparently not if he's saying stupid shit like this
I just love how Jeff says that without a shred of irony.

The Last of Us Part 2 has more in common with John Wick, both centered around revenge and killing a shit ton of people to do so than anything else

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"Ellmann’s both humorous and unsettling narrative shows us Crowley-as-predator, a characterization the wealthy Englishman had apparently earned, as “responsible governments excluded him from one country after another lest he bring to bear upon their inhabitants his hostile psychic ray.”

:mjlol

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

"Ellmann’s both humorous and unsettling narrative shows us Crowley-as-predator, a characterization the wealthy Englishman had apparently earned, as “responsible governments excluded him from one country after another lest he bring to bear upon their inhabitants his hostile psychic ray.”

:mjlol

:mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back