• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.
wcpmy0hjv17a1.webp

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So just got a text message from one of my best friends (who've I've unfortunately not been hanging around with recently) that he's in the hospital for having too high sugar levels, thankfully he's in good care and should be out by tomorrow but I'm just really hoping that this doesn't cause any long term problems for him. I'm going to see if I could visit him after I finish my politics exam.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So just got a text message from one of my best friends (who've I've unfortunately not been hanging around with recently) that he's in the hospital for having too high sugar levels, thankfully he's in good care and should be out by tomorrow but I'm just really hoping that this doesn't cause any long term problems for him. I'm going to see if I could visit him after I finish my politics exam.
3ZTRLmc.png
NlByNBE.png

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
If they catch it early and they make the necessary tweaks to their lifestyle and diet/whatever they need they should be mostly fine (tm)

Good news is they caught this early so there's time to prevent worse stuff from coming from this (tl: someone who has a diabetic grandfather and has had to take care of him more as he got older and older)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Tbh this is also making me question my diet. I'm not the slimmest person either.

God I really need to start exercising.
Got a buddy of mine whose diabetic. Walks every day for an hour and keeps a calendar of what he eats to see how much calories he’s taking to improve his lifestyle.

So far he’s already over 30 lbs slimmer

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Did you guys know that jesus is actually in SMT. he just got fucked over hard by Yellow boy and became a demon called agony

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner "Origin: Unknown A zombie who is always carrying a cross. He's a martyr who was not reborn in the Kingdom of God after dying. Because his people did not give their lives for their God, he was reborn as a demon. Though he lived through many forms of pain, his God did not ask this of him. Because he only cared about pleasing his God, he became a truly miserable soul." —Akuma Zensho

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Also got it all messed up. Jesus didn’t go on the cross to please God. Neither were pleased with the idea and Jesus even cried and prayed to God one time for there to be any other possible solution.

He did it anyway out of unconditional love for us lesser mortals, bearing the weight of our sins into Himself to give us a chance at salvation if we accept Him as our Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back