• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yo, you know what game could use a remake?

The Thing.That game was spooky as fuck not knowing if a partner you had with you was infected or not
A The Thing video game in the general feel/style of Alien Isolation would be so fucking cool :wow

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
c9Q6VHQYhNkTLu3X0eNKFdul8zS90Hlt6LjM9HstobprVR6s1sCZMmzRXBPA0JIvbc6uPMyE5w-DVFc=s640-nd-v1

Imagine drawing this shit. Fuck all the way outta here

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
God I’ve never seen one ruin an entire franchise this bad since Neil Druckmann.

Gunn really did just kill over a decade of good will.
Supposedly Gunn is going to reveal what’s in the “first chapter” of movies next month

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Oh gee. A character he created for the sole purpose of dying isn't popular, how shocking :giogio .

If that poll is good for one thing Endeavor going from the double digits to straight up 4th place is more than deserved:wow. Dabi ending the series more popular than Ashyraki a second time is hilarious and Uraraka, the main heroine of the series being surpassed in popularity by niggas like Kaminari is even worse than I imagined :mjlol. That nigga legit doesn't do anything :skully.

Oh and some dude apparently spent over 100,000 dollars to spam vote Betagou in first place again :kobeha.

the real heroic act they did :russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back