• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I would love to live in the past for a few days, specifically in Greece, so I could hear all the lost plays and epics we don't have in the modern day, like the Titanomachy. Of course, I'd have to learn ancient greek to do so, but I'd be more than willing to grind on that language to hear the classics of ancient antiquity. :yousmart
Go to the past, learn and transcribe all the ancient languages, come back to the present and start making meetings with anthropologists showing your 'ancient' findings on language.

926e5009-c10a-48fe-b90e-fa0760f82fcd.png

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
im tired of works of fiction making zombies into these infinite tardigrade tier enemies.

Aint no fuckingway zombies survive more than a year in Africa much less the colder areas of America. Get this clown shit outta my face
Thats why i like those that have some mutation shit going on with them becoming stronger and other shit,at least it makes more sense why they would stay for so long,zombies shouldn't last more than a month tbh

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
:nezurun
There was a trial in ancient Egypt with the court documents alleging the use of black magic in the crime. One of the earliest court cases on record. You guys know about this?

Not sure about it being illegal but the bible definitely showed that black magic was a thing in the pharaoh court when they match with Moses.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Go to the past, learn and transcribe all the ancient languages, come back to the present and start making meetings with anthropologists showing your 'ancient' findings on language.

926e5009-c10a-48fe-b90e-fa0760f82fcd.png
"Holy shit! How did you find out how to transcribe the entire language of Linear A Greek, which we've been struggling on for years?"

"You wouldn't believe me even if I told you.":mjlol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Toyotaro’s artwork improved for the manga recently

the panel where Trunks one-shots the zombie android is probably the best in the entire manga

I’ll give Toyo props there at least :hm

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Toyotaro’s artwork improved for the manga recently

the panel where Trunks one-shots the zombie android is probably the best in the entire manga

I’ll give Toyo props there at least :hm
Come back to me when he's capable of writing at least two solid arcs of reasonable quality back-to-back, and then we'll talk. Otherwise, I don't care.:mshad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back