• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
75vld2.jpg

My new favorite gundam racism meme

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
it wasnt even a good comeback and shit had him fuming lol

really a near 40 year old man beefing with a 19 year old is never a good look, but he got a cult so people will eat it up
Exactly. The little pecker joke was funny but nothing special. It’s the fact that a spoiled little Gen Z brat got to him with it is why I said he got schooled

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Really didn’t get half of these. Fighting the Wolf Queen in the catacombs or Miirak is epic more than anything.

No Stone Unturned can go screw itself though

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I still find it funny how Homer vs Peter is probably the most balanced match up ever

even if you ignore this crossover, they both have equally impressive feats from their shows

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

What I’m really hoping to see is if the next game confirms Gelebor’s suspicions that there may be small groups of surviving Non-Dwemer corrupted Snow Elves and Bethesda even makes them a playable race.

A lot of cool roleplay potential there with the long thought extinct Altmer’s snowy cousins.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I’d imagine an Falmer would be a mix of Altmer and Bosmer in starting advantages - Specializing in mage and ranger skills to reference the use of Light Armor for the Paladins and Auriel’s Bow being such an important artifact to their culture in Dawnguard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back