• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
And if you're not joining us and deciding to plunge into the drunken crowds outside, here's why you should not make the amateur mistake of rating a girl's looks on a 1-10 scale.

"Brah, she's a 10."

All you'll wind up doing is putting mental obstacles in your way.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
ayo

just wanted to say happy new year to all of you and may God protect all of the world

take care

stay chill

and we keep moving forward, whatever doubts, insecurities, madness, envy and delusions we have to face from others

we don't mind them, we must stay focused, as long as we know what we do and follow justice, don't be afraid

peace

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
f9d5676834a7ca169fd5995572270382--art-ideas-joker-batman.jpg

batman tas, still the best batman animated related series, rest in peace kevin = best live action bruce/batman, at all mediums

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
ayo

just wanted to say happy new year to all of you and may God protect all of the world

take care

stay chill

and we keep moving forward, whatever doubts, insecurities, madness, envy and delusions we have to face from others

we don't mind them, we must stay focused, as long as we know what we do and follow justice, don't be afraid

peace

and remember

KEEP GRINDING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back