• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
a078b6d63662bf628447e6e3c9c8763c.jpg

10.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
gotta say i actually love that Galvatron is usually portrayed as being so warped from Megatron that he isn’t even the same person any more, he even refers to Megatron as like a predecessor in the cartoon once and in IDW he’s straight up a totally different guy

committing to a new generation of characters was an unintentionally very smart and forward thinking thing for hastak to do

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Galvatron is usually portrayed as being so warped from Megatron that he isn’t even the same person any more, he even refers to Megatron as like a predecessor in the cartoon once and in IDW he’s straight up a totally different guy

committing to a new generation of characters was an unintentionally very smart and forward thinking thing for hastak to do

don't believe his lies, galvatron every night, before taking a nap, is like this

2f7.jpg

and blames every tf writer for his L's :wow :mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

This is why you have to watch where you're stepping in this game against a Ranger, because getting stuck in a trap is just fucking death :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back