• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

@Masterblack06 The Chad Amazement Enjoyer vs The Coomer Traptrix player.

Cards great as basically another 3 copies of Arlekino + minor disruption. More ways to tutor him is what the deck needed. Also makes playing Family Faces viable.

Would have seriously preferred a Structure Deck for this theme though

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Fkl0OXwX0AYnOOZ
Fkl0NheXwAIGZB8
Fkl0Mc0WIAAqkRi

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Grades for the fall term came in, I have a GPA of 3.620

Also I got a A+ for math which is just :skully

Cause our teach use Lumen OHM to do homework and tests.

Which is on the internet, and allows you to redo answers 9 times.

Literally just use Symbolab and Mathway to cheat on all of them.

I was initially afraid that I wouldn't pass though, cause the final was supposed to be on paper and was 20% of our grade.

But then she changed up on the last week and said that the last two modules on Lumen would be our final.

Cheated my way through those two lol.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Swear, this anime a shot for shot of the video game whenever it’s possible. Nailed the infamous robot cocoon scene.

Wonder how much of the side quests they’ll also adapt. A lot of them would make for good single episodes

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Grades for the fall term came in, I have a GPA of 3.620

Also I got a A+ for math which is just :skully

Cause our teach use Lumen OHM to do homework and tests.

Which is on the internet, and allows you to redo answers 9 times.

Literally just use Symbolab and Mathway to cheat on all of them.

I was initially afraid that I wouldn't pass though, cause the final was supposed to be on paper and was 20% of our grade.

But then she changed up on the last week and said that the last two modules on Lumen would be our final.

Cheated my way through those two lol.
Is it really cheating when everyone's doing it. That's my logic for that shit :mjlol . I only wished I found out about that shit during freshman year, then again that was before a bunch of online classes became the standard.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Watching a Digimon video where someone actually said, "People only hate 02 because Sora didn't end up with Tai." 🤣

02 fans still on that hard copium I see, 'cause that's only one of many valid reasons to dislike 02. The reality is just the opposite, the only reason people still remember 02 at all, is because Ken and BlackWarGreymon hard carried the fuck out of it. Like I would not have gotten through my re-watch if they didn't exist. :kobeha

It was also not simply "overshadowed" by the seasons that came immediately before and after, though that certainly didn't help. :maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back