• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Yeah that was my biggest pet peeve with STAS and Justice League. I felt they sorta fixed that in Unlimited by having him appear less so that when he does appear they don't have the struggle of writing him being too weak and jobbing to lesser villains because he spends most of his time there fighting actually strong opponents.
yea, Like what they did with Amazo.

:sips:

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FlCe1eDWYAAAo54
giorno in his own part

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
May be I'll actually finish vol 2 of toaru in my respect thread this year :mjgrin
There is no maybe my friend.

It will be done. :mjpls

I may not be able to help with the earlier parts, but I'll be scanning over the rest of Genesis Testament post GT6 for the important stuff, since I heard that there was some significant shit that happened there.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
peeps going on tldr essays about goku's char in dbs, why he act like this and etc

meanwhile, i am like: ''this dude in dbs has two emotions only, joy and anger, joy when he eats food or accepts without caution, a multiversal threat challenge, without caring for others and their realities, and anger, when he loses, can't make up his mind or can't train more''

that's dbs goku pmuch :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back