• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
as for kamen rider suggestions, not only you can check my toku thread i have make, but i will suggest these series now, and don't worry for plot and lore, you can get rather quick into them

to kr newcomers, my advice mostly is to watch the series they like most but, trust me, these suggestions are more than enough to make it more canon

in no order

- kr fourze
- kr blade
- kr ex aid
- kr kabuto
- kr ooo
- kr kuuga
- kr build
- kr kabuto
- kr double
- kr ryuki

Last edited:

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
ex aid and build, are like those rare back to back great follow up series, and build, took it to the next level = my fav kr series, of the past decade, and top 5 kr material even

the whole feud with evolto, puts to shame 99% of every caped movie out there [older movies too], without joking now
CdcDZkO.jpg
actually 100% accurate :russ

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
ex aid and build, are like those rare back to back great follow up series, and build, took it to the next level = my fav kr series, of the past decade, and top 5 kr material even

the whole feud with evolto, puts to shame 99% of every caped movie out there [older movies too], without joking now
It's funny how every rider with the silliest, most absolutely shit-sounding concepts end up being the super good ones

meanwhile the ones with really badass sounding pitches always end up super disappointing

Shit's been true since Gaim and only Drive managed to escape the curse with the last third of the show :russ

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
It's funny how every rider with the silliest, most absolutely shit-sounding concepts end up being the super good ones

meanwhile the ones with really badass sounding pitches always end up super disappointing

Shit's been true since Gaim and only Drive managed to escape the curse with the last third of the show :russ
Ex-Aid having the balls to kill off a Rider in the Christmas special

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
as for kamen rider suggestions, not only you can check my toku thread i have make, but i will suggest these series now, and don't worry for plot and lore, you can get rather quick into them

to kr newcomers, my advice mostly is to watch the series they like most but, trust me, these suggestions are more than enough to make it more canon

in no order

- kr fourze
- kr blade
- kr ex aid
- kr kabuto
- kr ooo
- kr kuuga
- kr build
- kr kabuto
- kr double
- kr ryuki
ex aid is a good way to start the series, it's really fun to watch.

:sips:

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

in no order

- kr fourze
- kr blade
- kr ex aid
- kr kabuto
- kr ooo
- kr kuuga
- kr build
- kr kabuto
- kr double
- kr ryuki
I will save this list,i never watched kamen rider but i wanted to

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

When some random dude with a simple online program anyone can download and some free time produces better visuals than Rings of Power’s over one billion dollar budget

:russ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back