• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Vince doesn't seem to desire any creative control at the moment. The booking and presentation probably won't change.

He's just trying to force a sale...for now.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Vince doesn't seem to desire any creative control at the moment. The booking and presentation probably won't change.

He's just trying to force a sale...for now.
Again, I point you towards the fact that this is Vince McMahon we're talking about here. His 'desire' can change on a whim within minutes, so I wouldn't put much stock in the 'just trying to force a sale' bid. :kobeha

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Again, I point you towards the fact that this is Vince McMahon we're talking about here. His 'desire' can change on a whim within minutes, so I wouldn't put much stock in the 'just trying to force a sale' bid. :kobeha
Yes, but for now his mandate on the board is for sales and media rights only so he can't exceed it. He is not chairman yet.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
However, he's basically now blackmailing the board saying that he won't approve of any new content licensing agreements unless he's made chairman. WWE's network contracts are coming up this year or next, which is how they get the huge majority of their income. Without it, they're deep in the red.

Mondak

Preeminent
Bakugou cried in the first few chapters. When he was throwing a bitchfit about Shoto to Izuku :mjlol . It took Vegeta getting killed in the Freeza arc for him to start crying about more serious stuff. If we're just talking anime characters then its Bakugou without a doubt.

Otherwise LTG's bitchfits are nearly unparalleled :kobeha.
:mjlol

Was that before or after he cried for losing the mock battle on the first day of school? Because I don't remember that one

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Would any of you fine gents like to play some Mafia games over at the Mafia section? Would love to have y'all play some games with us! If that's not your cup of tea, it's okay lol we can find some other events that match your interests down the line, just holla and let us know :catsalute

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Would any of you fine gents like to play some Mafia games over at the Mafia section? Would love to have y'all play some games with us! If that's not your cup of tea, it's okay lol we can find some other events that match your interests down the line, just holla and let us know :catsalute
We can't seem to get our own games going lol. But if you can make it happen I can see if I have the time.

Reactions: Ral
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back