• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
For the first time I was considered a normal person, not an alien monster (thanks MasterBlack).

(Ugh, I remembered writing a script.)
Don't worry, my eldritch compatriot.

You'll get those megaversal To Aru upgrades one day... :mjpls

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Don't worry, my eldritch compatriot.

You'll get those megaversal To Aru upgrades one day... :mjpls
Soon
0次元ってのは一つの世界だ. 0次元と3次元は対応しているが、0次元は すべて合わせても「一点」に過ぎない. その 「一点」さえ手元にあれば3次元の 全ての座標とリンクできる

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
After play testing my current decks I own IRL in online match ups, decided I’m going to be taking Geists to my locals this Saturday

Let’s see how a freaking rogue deck circa 2018
fairs against Tears, Splights, Bystial Albaz, etc

Got to admit Anti-Spell and Summon Limit are damn strong floodgates. If only I still had Imperial Order.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06
What ideas did you have for the show?
i said it in the comment section but id love to hear, if you invite some veterans OBD members of the good old days.
like i joined oh i dont know, but still when the joke battledome was still there.
liike i came from mangafox, and was intrigued by what some members there said how they either disliked the harsh rules the obd had and other how much they liked all the simple and organised ways of calcing and such that was a proper way there.

Getsa

Illustrious

IMG_8169.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I don't know why but i expected your voice different,you sound younger than you did in my head :wow

Not gonna lie, I had a similar thought. Thought his voice would be deeper, in my head. :mjlol
Im only 29 gentlemen how old did you think i would sound?

@Masterblack06
What ideas did you have for the show?
i said it in the comment section but id love to hear, if you invite some veterans OBD members of the good old days.
like i joined oh i dont know, but still when the joke battledome was still there.
liike i came from mangafox, and was intrigued by what some members there said how they either disliked the harsh rules the obd had and other how much they liked all the simple and organised ways of calcing and such that was a proper way there.
Yeah that's definitely one of the plans, have some older members come on and talk about past events and the like

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of videos, I'm about done with a post I'm doing on Aragorn's ancestry, which can translate over very well for a video. I guess I can talk about it more in detail in the private section but can anyone do a family tree with a bunch of avatars to illustrate the line of descent?

There are many, many names, but it's otherwise simple. Just a bunch of different lines. Not every name needs a face.

It can be the launch video for the different content on the channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back