• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
That's the other Netflix show, isn't it? I've heard it's good. Teela in that picture looks like a League of Legends character.
actually everyone of them look like league of legend/mobile legend character.

haven't watch it haven't even heard of it until now, it would be cool if it's actually good though.

:sips:

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
actually everyone of them look like league of legend/mobile legend character.

haven't watch it haven't even heard of it until now, it would be cool if it's actually good though.

:sips:
Saw first season. Take it with a grain of salt, since it’s quite obvious aimed towards children or young teens.
The portrayal of the characters are actually pretty faithful and beats that other heman show, any day.
but yeah, skeletor kinda wins and dies it in a good way but returns to status quo (with a twist)
Check if ya want. It’s a pretty decent show.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Seraphina.png

f355adf8d72a605930b535de6d34349b023bba2d.jpg

ok what he-man is this first time I'm seeing this.

PLVcnVl.jpg

I believe that's from the Children He-Man T.V. and unironically? I heard very good things about it.

Unless they made another show of it based on it's style.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 Any chance we could get an Altergeist Structure Deck next?

Won’t help me for the tournament in a few days but damn I’ll take one for that over the annoying insect / plant lolis

My biggest problem with the deck is how Multifaker is the duct tape that holds it all together. Feel the deck needs just one more good card.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Masterblack06 Any chance we could get an Altergeist Structure Deck next?

Won’t help me for the tournament in a few days but damn I’ll take one for that over the annoying insect / plant lolis

My biggest problem with the deck is how Multifaker is the duct tape that holds it all together. Feel the deck needs just one more good card.
>Wanting more support for that cancer
1626813486888.jpg

Based Mr Karate

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
So episode 4 wait this ain't he-man and the master of the universe.

This is shazam and the marvel family.

:sips: literally.
yeah, they all got shared part of grey skulls power

thoughts on skeletor and co?

roller blade girl is my least fave tho. dont like her headbutt gimmick and her attitutde of "dont go back on ya roots!" stinks

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
yeah, they all got shared part of grey skulls power

roller blade girl is my least fave tho. dont like her headbutt gimmick and her attitutde of "dont go back on ya roots!" stinks
yea.

thoughts on skeletor and co?

Evelyn looks like a robot.

Skeletor I don't know why even give him the power in the first place?

Like you made a hero and a monster to fight each other? like wut?

I would understand the original where Skeletor was an invader of eternia but this one is just grayskull giving an opponent to his champion because it has no enemy maybe?

:sips: the whole thing is forced because the sorceress could actually end this before it even begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back