• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FmTmayaXkAI7do7

Fm2e0e6XwBcWppR

Best way to find out about the Justin Roiland thing

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
You can’t kill it, you have to avoid it until it disappears.
yea figured that. Also I figured depending on the stage we can have 10 or so passive ability.
As long as we fill up the passive before taking the passive ability around the map.

:sips:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
New DBS chapter is apparently good

Present Trunks is already a more proactive protagonist than Gohan ever was

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Probably is the case when your not married, have a kid, and focused on scholarly pursuits to put yourself and family in a better financial position

yea figured that. Also I figured depending on the stage we can have 10 or so passive ability.
As long as we fill up the passive before taking the passive ability around the map.

:sips:
Yeah, it gets a bit tricky though. I usually grab them as long as I can one-shot most of the mobs. The build I found to be effective was Santa Water, Attractor Orb, Song of Mana, Skull O'Maniac, King Bible, Spellbinder, Laurel, Spinach, Magic Wand, Empty Tome, Cross, and Clover.

Though I focused on fully upgrading Santa Water, Attractor Orb, Song of Mana, King Bible, Spellbinder, Laurel, Spinach, and Empty Tome before taking everything else.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Probably is the case when your not married, have a kid, and focused on scholarly pursuits to put yourself and family in a better financial position
If you’re referring to my post, he didn’t have any of that in high school (when he was the MC for a bit)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If you’re referring to my post, he didn’t have any of that in high school (when he was the MC for a bit)
Not much else to do other than fight the usual bank robber as Great Saiyaman which he was doing

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Not much else to do other than fight the usual bank robber as Great Saiyaman which he was doing
If Gohan isn’t doing much aside from the bare minimum, then that still makes him passive. He’s always been a reactive character in this series

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
its baffles me how my ass somehow clicks on this compared to before :trinny
its like "how the hell i drew this"
If you gave me ten years of practice, I might reach close to what you have. Or, at the very least, graduate beyond simple stick figures with smiley faces. :mjlol Either way, you got some genuine talent man. Love seeing whatever you draw up on the convos, for real.:yousmart

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Is there even a right level of wokeness these days? Your either not woke enough like with James Cameron or you shit is so woke, that the inevitable cringe has the woke mob accusing you of being an Alt-right Nazi in disguise clearly trying to make them “look bad” LMAO

Pure insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back