• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
a_hellish_t_rex_train_by_mistressaipro_dfn5ra9-pre.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
There’s a lot of woke drama lately over Atomic Heart too since the developer is Russian.

Look, ever since I signed up here I’ve made it pretty clear I’m Pro-Ukraine and Anti-Russian and I’m all for tanking Russia’s economy until Dictator Putin gives up the ghost with his warmongering and I’d totally get it if this was some major Russian company.

But it isn’t, is a small, no name indie studio with not a single title to their name before this one. They could be Pro-Russian zealots for all I care, the success of their game won’t even be a smidge to the direction Russia’s economy is going as it bleeds itself dry with its war.

And that’s all I’m going to say. I myself am not going to buy Atomic Heart only because it doesn’t personally interest me and I got enough shit as it is to buy and save up on

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
i love jojolion but come on bro :lolwat

part 1 characters are rocking Gappy’s shit if they get a solid hit in
>araki says calamity is the strongest force to try and fight against
>guy uses that to say that WoU is above every other villain in jojo
>says WoU is multiversal
>says WoU is an abstract existence and is unkillable
>Go Beyond is 5D and above infinity
>infinity is above logic
>D4c is multiversal and Tusk Act 4 is Infinity
>Go Beyond is Conceptual
> 5D Bubbles with Immeasurable Speed
>GER is still logical so it loses to Go Beyond

Bruh this nigga giving power scalers a horrible name. holy fucking shit

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
>says WoU is multiversal
>infinity is above logic
>Go Beyond is Conceptual

d4c being multiversal is the only true statement here and it only applies to its range :skully

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
>says WoU is multiversal
>infinity is above logic
>Go Beyond is Conceptual

So called "multiversal" Wonder of U when some kid with a power negating arm shows up :mjpls

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
There’s a lot of woke drama lately over Atomic Heart too since the developer is Russian.

Look, ever since I signed up here I’ve made it pretty clear I’m Pro-Ukraine and Anti-Russian and I’m all for tanking Russia’s economy until Dictator Putin gives up the ghost with his warmongering and I’d totally get it if this was some major Russian company.

But it isn’t, is a small, no name indie studio with not a single title to their name before this one. They could be Pro-Russian zealots for all I care, the success of their game won’t even be a smidge to the direction Russia’s economy is going as it bleeds itself dry with its war.

And that’s all I’m going to say. I myself am not going to buy Atomic Heart only because it doesn’t personally interest me and I got enough shit as it is to buy and save up on
I’m just gonna buy it cause it looks like bioshpck and I like the robot sisters.
image0.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Xadlin The whole game definitely screams BioShock thats for sure. With some Wolfenstein to it with all the robot and advanced tech

And having done some digging, the developer themselves are stationed in Cyprus, not Russia. And the dev team is multinational, including employees from Ukraine and even Poland.

Fmp90fbX0AMOOLr

The devs themselves have come out to say they don’t condone violence to people of any kind and that they keep their nose away from any politics too.

At this point, I’m convinced it’s just because the setting of the game is a clearly dystopic Soviet Union which is hilarious since thats like accusing someone of Nazism for playing Wolfenstein

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back