OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Though I imagine some people will still try to say he meant something different. "Yes, he was literally certain he was Death. Not that he was actually Death. It was just confidence in himself."

I have seen people on SB already try this. It's fucking weird ass how they absolutely hate anything literal in fiction. Regardless of whether it's a movie or literature.

Though I imagine some people will still try to say he meant something different. "Yes, he was literally certain he was Death. Not that he was actually Death. It was just confidence in himself."

I have seen people on SB already try this. It's fucking weird ass how they absolutely hate anything literal in fiction. Regardless of whether it's a movie or literature.

SB on that really pathetic ass shit to be real.
They try and hide that shit behind "Science and Physics" but all that really does is further point out how they hate fiction that doesn't follow their standards.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Fucking love the villain in Puss in Boots: Last Wish. No stupid jokes or gags. Every time he appears the movie almost switches over to becoming a thriller/horror.

During Puss’ death montage, you can see Lobo’s outline on the corners

in-puss-in-boots-the-last-wish-2022-the-silhouette-of-the-v0-picvblihvfba1.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
There's a netflix voltron and it's been going for 8 season?

:sips: why is no one even talking about it?

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
wait they made voltron characters lgbtq+

ok lets stop early.

:sips: like nothing in the show is showing lgbtq for the first season, and wiki is now saying 6 season later lgbtq+ is a thing.

So reading some online article it gets worst

even aliens are now part of lgbtq community which includes the enemy generals.

:sips: dude wut are they doing with this series. So they control themselves for 6 season and the series is okay now that it gets a good fandom they inserted whatever trash they can think off and killed it in 2 season, Wow.

Seriously why even care for romance when this is voltron.

Last edited:

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
. She was stopped by Voltron, and Allura convinced her it was not the way, and that she was once good and could be so again, and that they could fix the lost realities. Honerva and Allura both sacrificed themselves to restore all realities, and Honerva joined her husband and son, finally together again.
Way to end the fucking series.

So just looked at the final episode and

- they killed the best romance of the series by killing the princess -

The final boss got tnj with the princess sacrifice.

- Main boss got removed and everyone is good again like wut?

No one is evil except the family of the general like wut?
:sips: Good thing I stopped this shit early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back