• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Vampire Survivors is so addicting with all the characters and crazy builds you can do
Is the gameplay actually deceptively complex? I'm assuming it is.

Because from what I've seen it seems kind of like you just... well you just walk around lmao

Last edited:

Because from what I've seen it seems kind of just... well you just walk around lmao
Yeah if you don't know what you're doing. Each level has different layouts which affect how good certain weapons and items might be. Positioning can be important. You have to learn what the waves are for each level and prepare for them because of the difficulty spike. RNG in weapon selection. There are enemies with projectiles, enemies that are really fast, and enemies that are nearly stationary and form a circle around you. There are enemies like Death that are nearly unkillable and forces you to flee.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The evolving predator. My boy got robbed in the film, by the protagonists plot armor. :wow
Jaws has been training for the rematch...but this time he's the protagonist.
0RA8QSU.png

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
you need good build
also right level ups.
:sips: also it depends on the hero you are using. Mobile version is free to download. Steam is payed.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
@Claudio Swiss @Xadlin are the best artists I've seen as of late
thanks for the shoutout dude
There's a netflix voltron and it's been going for 8 season?

:sips: why is no one even talking about it?
i was gonna tell ya but you figured it out for yourself.
yeah the ending and the lgbtq controversy is the reason why nobodu talks about it anymore.
only saw the first 2 seasons and they are pretty ok. not solid but ok.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Though I imagine some people will still try to say he meant something different. "Yes, he was literally certain he was Death. Not that he was actually Death. It was just confidence in himself."

I have seen people on SB already try this. It's fucking weird ass how they absolutely hate anything literal in fiction. Regardless of whether it's a movie or literature.
"If he was really death how can he move? Damn wankers smh" - SB probably :mjlol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Just saw Avatar 2, three hours fucking flew by.

Good story, solid action, wholesome themes and mostly good characters (even if only the Sullys really stand out) and a good villain. And of course the top tier visuals go without saying. :maybe

Just an all around good movie, not a masterpiece but I wouldn't call it bad. I would also say that it's better than the 1st one because of character development and not being as reliant on Eywa as a plot device
(although Kiri could be iffy in later movies if they don't limit what she can do).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back