• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
IMG_3218.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

IMG_3217.jpg

IMG_3216.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

"Believable"
"Quippy"
"Common"
PVP checks out.

v3agLi5.jpg

Pronouns in their bio and BLM support in 2023 speaks for itself

:hestonpls

Bet he/him is boycotting Hogwarts Legacy because of JK Rowling’s nonexistent transphobic tweets

Last edited:

"Believable"
"Quippy"
"Common"
PVP checks out.

My Brother in Christ, every fucking time, the same defense in not understanding why this shit is terrible, every time...

What the fuck type of person believes that saying that Destruction and Creation are the same will immediately say you are a serial killer? Who the fuck believes that them using Magic with the aid of a device that can literally talk to you believe for 20-30 seconds that they alone did that?

"It's Quippy though" Quippy =/= Good, I'm so tired of this shit...

I remember when Tony Stark is just... done with the Ten Rings using his tech to kill and murder and we just get a quite scene followed that by an action scene where Tony doesn't say SHIT until he gets to the last terrorist, hands him over to those he terrorized and simply say "He's all yours."
But nah, Quippy = Good which is why fucking everyone else in the MCU are quip machines...

"But it's NORMAL" You know what else is normal?

A father and son truly meeting at last, the son knowing who this man truly is and both just DESPISING their very existences to their very core and just venting at how life just fucked them up in various ways. Brian wants to become a God to take vengeance and Bruce? He just wants to DIE and doesn't even want to see his father in the slightest.

THIS. IS. NORMAL! But nah, just have someone curse up a storm every few seconds, completely normal right?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Crazy how a dime a dozen and barebones basic indie horror went on to become as big as it did off the novelty of being based around Chuck E Cheese animatronics…

And endless sequels milking the series and loads of imitators proceeded to kill said novelty like Disney killed caped movies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

I feel the character movements,the whole scenario are somehow worse than the dialogue

Did they pull a fucking Sony and transfer their HQ over to California or some something?

Also fun fact, the actress playing Forspoken girl starred in that woke Charlie’s Angels remake no one watched.

Brilliant choice of acting by Squenix. Explains so much of why I didn’t give a fuck about this game right from the start

:russ
The CEO is a retard and still believe that NFTs are worthy the time

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Man, it's crazy to think that this was 8 years ago at this point :wow

Crazy how a dime a dozen and barebones basic indie horror went on to become as big as it did off the novelty of being based around Chuck E Cheese animatronics…

And endless sequels milking the series and loads of imitators proceeded to kill said novelty like Disney killed caped movies.

Mind you Scott told people that God Himself told him to keep making these games.
Scott is absolutely fucking based

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Mind you Scott told people that God Himself told him to keep making these games.
When Twitter and Reddit attempted to cancel him he basically responded with "Alright, lemme just go have a life with my family, kthxbye" And now other people just make the FNAF games for him while he gets to chill with his family. Scott can't stop winning.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I don’t blame Scott one bit as a man using what he makes for his family. Man struck gold with his half-assed game he just had to rebrand over and over for its many sequels to make easy money

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I think Konami was a bit harsh. Not much can top the giant middle finger to gamers that was firing Kojima, cancelling his Silent Hill project, proudly declaring they would be all about gacha and pachinko machines from now on right to our faces, and Metal Gear Survive.

It’s not like I haven’t enjoyed the recent things Squenix has put out. FF7 and Trials of Mana Remakes story changes of the former aside, Nier Replicant remake and Automata, etc.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I don’t blame Scott one bit as a man using what he makes for his family. Man struck gold with his half-assed game he just had to rebrand over and over for its many sequels to make easy money
And then the community keeps fucking itself over.
>be Scott
>make fanverse initiative to give fans a way to make fan games and get money off of Fnaf
>developers constantly backstabbing each other
>some devs getting ousted for terrible shit
These dudes are lucky this dude is a man of God or he would have dropped the entire initiative long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back