• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png

:mjgrin

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't always post my approval of certain lewd content but when I do, it's of fit but slender busty women that reach a good balance between muscle and softness, particularly if they are in tight bunny suits.
uONzXGP.jpg
Thats how the author likes em

Chiquita and Valmet are :bury

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
thinking on it more, im also tired of the whole
"these lovecraftian horrors are so foreign they drive people crazy and all this other shit"
I want a story where cthulu fucks with a real nigga and gets his shit pushed the fuck in for it

Indomitable Human Spirit > Tentacle Madness

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Of course Masaru can attack like a Digimon card, it wouldn't be Masaru if he couldn't. :kobeha

Good Game between the two best Savers Partner Digimon.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
watched a guy attack into a facedown defense monster after his opponent just got done dumping like his entire deck in the banish zone

facedown was gren maju. guy otk'd himself
who uses their strongest card against defense monster than won't cause damage most time?

:sips: like people would choose to play spell to destroy def monster and then do a direct attack.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
who uses their strongest card against defense monster than won't cause damage most time?

:sips: like people would choose to play spell to destroy def monster and then do a direct attack.
Any attack would kill them, the weaker the attack of the monster the better. Gren Maju with at least half of a 40 card deck banished = 8000 ATK and DEF and Gren Maju decks are usually 60 card decks that most of get banished consistently.

Setting a Gren Maju with over 10k def against an unexpecting opponent is a hilarious way for the opponent to kill themselves

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Crhulhu is basically the only monster Lovecraft bothered to describe further

He even drew a pic of him, so it’s easier to depict something with a canonical design instead of leaving it to imagination like the rest of the monsters

Cthulhu_sketch_by_Lovecraft.jpg
People kinda restrict themselves too much when it comes to lovecraftian design, they think it NEEDS tentacles and other shit,it just need an more complete alien design,something that makes little sense,shit like that

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Any attack would kill them, the weaker the attack of the monster the better. Gren Maju with at least half of a 40 card deck banished = 8000 ATK and DEF and Gren Maju decks are usually 60 card decks that most of get banished consistently.

Setting a Gren Maju with over 10k def against an unexpecting opponent is a hilarious way for the opponent to kill themselves
yea I know I'm a macro cosmos users.

:sips: before I quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back