• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Like the more I think about it, the worst that twist even IS.
The game goes full bore with ALL of the details Dissidia gave out, hell, it actually gives more context to Final Fantasy I than even Dissidia did with the Lufenians...
But now, it all gets reset just like that?! What the fuck?!
The ending after beating Emperor would've been the best tbh, it set up Garland to eventually become Dissidia Chaos and ends there

The ending after beating Emperor would've been the best tbh, it set up Garland to eventually become Dissidia Chaos and ends there

Like I can go on a tear for how much Strangers of Paradise references the shit out of Dissidia, especially with this DLC and it's like:

"Nah, that doesn't matter anymore" and it's like WHAT?!

The Moogle is heavily implied to be Cid of The Lufaine, the Narrator of Dissidia and part of the reason World B's conflict went off the rails.
Dissidia heavily implies and the game canonically shows that the Lufenians actually have some level of control over Dimensions, Time and other shit which is why World B went to shit, including creating Cosmos and Chaos.
There's also the fact that Dissidia Chaos actually remembered chunks of his own original purpose before it got muddled and Garland being connected to him and the true Chaos at that.
And so much more including the Moogle wanting him to be the "God of Discord" to WoL's "God of Harmony" which basically was the lynchpin of their dynamic in Dissidia.

I'm just gonna ignore that shit because it makes no sense at all to Dissidia or even to FFI which yeah, it was a time loop being broken but it was more meant the WoL's adventures wouldn't be remembered because duh, but it didn't mean any other shit happened after that.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Wait I didn’t watch those videos

they had a Garland vs Emperor fight? Jack/Garland lost?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Eh3i34SX0AA_ZZ3.png

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I remember Yhwach arguing that Emperor was the strongest Final Fantasy villain in the franchise and would solo the rest because he conquered Hell

while all the other villains who died stayed there :doge
Hell actually exists in Final Fantasy? :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back