• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Fk_-Hg-XwAIcFGC

:hestonpls
no lies told

Fmuv4LKXwAAXqRk

Fanta mode piccolo is the best form outta super outside UI

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
To the surprise of all of 3 people with no brain

we play as John final fantasy and kill Jack as the big twist and the game openly mocks jacks party saying their struggle was basically pointless because no one will ever remember them

masterclass writing from nomura
Honestly if Nomura wasn't such a hack this game could've been Final Fantasy's version of Metal Gear Rising :wow

If I had known he was writing it I never would have gotten hype for the game

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

NGL, some of the bosses do look great.

But damn, Forspoken girl even more unlikeable than I thought.

I don’t even know why devs think portraying these characters as bratty, self-centered, and obnoxious makes them relatable.

If I was Isekai’d into some new fantasy world and given dope Magic or powers, I’ll be putting them to good use to make that setting a better place for everyone instead of acting like a tool

NGL, some of the bosses do look great.

But damn, Forspoken girl even more unlikeable than I thought.

I don’t even know why devs think portraying these characters as bratty, self-centered, and obnoxious makes them relatable.

If I was Isekai’d into some new fantasy world and given dope Magic or powers, I’ll be putting them to good use to make that setting a better place for everyone instead of acting like a tool
I watched Charlie play some of it in this video.

Frey is such a selfish rude bitch to everyone. Always belittles her cuff, makes you want to root for him. She gets no character development. The characters constantly repeat themselves.

To the surprise of all of 3 people with no brain

we play as John final fantasy and kill Jack as the big twist and the game openly mocks jacks party saying their struggle was basically pointless because no one will ever remember them

masterclass writing from nomura

You kidding me right? .... Right?

*Looks at the DLC* Goddamnit Nomura, you had Gold and you shit out Bronze...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back