• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Well that answer is obvious:

The Letter X primarily stood for alot of things in the past, primarily Myserious things(See The X-Files) or why you would have the Letter X be towards things Mankind cannot identify).

Now you understand what my nickname means?
An unidentifiable human?

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Actually doing this like a light novel, so I need several illustrations
So it would be with periodic black and white illustrations throughout? That shouldn't be too hard or expensive to find someone.

Where are you going to put this?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So it would be with periodic black and white illustrations throughout? That shouldn't be too hard or expensive to find someone.

Where are you going to put this?
Self-publishing. Just a fun project on the side. Who knows, if it takes off more than I expected, I can try getting it going with an actual publisher for future projects.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
IMG_5147.png

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Self-publishing. Just a fun project on the side. Who knows, if it takes off more than I expected, I can try getting it going with an actual publisher for future projects.
You gonna post it as a webnovel and sell the physical copies on Amazon? That's what I'm probably going to do with The Fall of the Fated Quee.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I’ll decide when it’s done. I’ll at least talk about progress on here
Royal Road seems like it could be the most promising for the sci-fi and high fantasy genres but I'm not sure yet. Tapas might be OK too. Wattpad is the biggest site but it's notorious for having poor quality overall and being bad for anything except romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back