• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Kyogre fucking bodies Rayquaza in gameplay, doesn't make Kyogre canonically stronger now does it? :maybe

Wasn't it a massively weakened version of Arceus in the first place? :kobeha

LOOK AT THE SHEER FUCKING SIZE OF THIS METEOR

Arceus is 10' tall and this meteor made him look like an ant. The only reason he got hurt is because mid disintegration the shit exploded and knocked his plates away which greatly reduces his life span.

And even then he still bodied the creation trio like it was nothing

LOOK AT THE SHEER FUCKING SIZE OF THIS METEOR

Arceus is 10' tall and this meteor made him look like an ant. The only reason he got hurt is because mid disintegration the shit exploded and knocked his plates away which greatly reduces his life span.

And even then he still bodied the creation trio like it was nothing

I mean Legends Arceus made this among everything else he did even more ridiculous in hindsight considering it's not even the true Arceus, just a fragment of his true self.

What he did in that movie? Just a fragment.
Him literally re-creating the Universe to give you one of the Creation Trio? A Fragment.
Him being in your Pokeball? Just. A. Fragment.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

@El Hermano
@Thegoldenboy2188
@Blade
@lokoxDZz
@NostalgiaFan
@Xhominid the Fool
@Gordo
@OtherGalaxy
@Masterblack06

The Last Wish time.
Can't today,i'm tired as shit going to bed soon, have some good time for me though :yousmart

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Blade

vOEvGtl.jpg
Km5vVsl.jpg
SXJhDGJ.jpg
BUMmLHG.jpg

This man is literally channeling Sol :tupac

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

@El Hermano
@Thegoldenboy2188
@Blade
@lokoxDZz
@NostalgiaFan
@Xhominid the Fool
@Gordo
@OtherGalaxy
@Masterblack06

The Last Wish time.
I honestly thought this wasn't happening, because you weren't around at 6pm est like you said. As it turns out, you were simply two-plus hours late, when I had already fallen asleep on my couch.

Goddamnit bruh... I miss this shit every time. :kobeha

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
if he could one bang extreme pray out of the series knight run would reach perfection
mad the author keeps changing his stance on how strong Pray's supposed to be because by all means at this point him and Leah (chick in the last panel) should be able to fart her away but the nigga keeps claiming they're only now reaching her level. Which is bs because even as far back as chap 20 he had Pray literally admit stat wise Dry>> her but had the mentality of a bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back