• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
mad the author keeps changing his stance on how strong Pray's supposed to be because by all means at this point him and Leah (chick in the last panel) should be able to fart her away but the nigga keeps claiming they're only now reaching her level. Which is bs because even as far back as chap 20 he had Pray literally admit stat wise Dry>> her but had the mentality of a bitch
yeah that was something that annoyed me about Run, author has a hardon for Pray and keeps changing shit around to keep her relevant lmfao.

The other hive higher ups are all based as fuck design wise still

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy HOLY SHIT MARISA LITERALLY HAS SOL'S BANDIT BRINGER :skully

image.png

deobicd-c981f5b6-c3bb-4de6-bad9-d1e7abc85103.png

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Men win again
Actually just built different

yeah that was something that annoyed me about Run, author has a hardon for Pray and keeps changing shit around to keep her relevant lmfao.

The other hive higher ups are all based as fuck design wise still

You'd think Pray was his favorite or something :mjlol

and yeah he comes up with some cool designs, but I wish he'd kept his original art style. His new one is just inconsistent

Sounds like DBS with Beerus :tupac

Bruh it's literally that. Whenever someone does some shit that's clearly out of her paygrade the author has to add a note like "Oh, this was done using a technique Pray made" or "Pray could have done that" :skully

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Actually just built different

You'd think Pray was his favorite or something :mjlol

and yeah he comes up with some cool designs, but I wish he'd kept his original art style. His new one is just inconsistent

Bruh it's literally that. Whenever someone does some shit that's clearly out of her paygrade the author has to add a note like "Oh, this was done using a technique Pray made" or "Pray could have done that" :skully
seongmin-shin-01.jpg

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
For me Smallville was fucking great. Watched that shit with my mom whenever it came on
I heard he’s just Clark Kent for 99% of the show and doesn’t become Superman till the very final episode

might give it a watch, he’s apparently powerful too for a live action hero

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I heard he’s just Clark Kent for 99% of the show and doesn’t become Superman till the very final episode

might give it a watch, he’s apparently powerful too for a live action hero
He's superman he just didn't wear the suit.

:sips: You can basically say. His life as Kent and his life as Superman is still publicly separate, he just didn't wear the Superman suit.

It ain't like everyone Knows Clark kent is super human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back