• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Found out the Jormungand author had another series afterward called Destro and it's already past it in feats. It even has a prequel coming out. It's pretty much an assassin free for all if all of the assassins were possible l's

edit: link of the image expired

that kinda reminds me of murcielago, somewhat, this series, never forget :mjlol

but the dif is, for many years it was limited on translations and now they almost caught up on mangasee = you can read them, around 138 chaps are translated so far

Last edited:

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
ego_vs_potencial_by_unkoshin_dflsvvg-pre.jpg

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
also

why the fuck is every game a bout lovecraftian horrors always about Cthulu. what about the rest of them
i think my english teacher told me once: Long braided beard guy, glasses and ponytail, used to invite us to arkham horrors and such for school activities.
Anyway, he told me that Cthuhlu is the most known and icon to society aka normies, so hes the one that most people recognise instead of shoggath, nyarlahopeth and dagon.
He showed me his cthuhlu plushie he had given to his child, and that set it in stone for me.

Unless nyarla or any of the others gets popular with the main crows or somewhat, no one is gonna be close to iconic or recognisable as cthuhlu.
iu

THE FUCKING SAGAT SUPER JESUS CHRIST

ho shit, is that supreme sagat! havent seen him for awhile
won so many saltybets that he got banned i believe. DB chartacter always gets their mexi beams but SF always clutches it in the end
mostly
sometimes
same vibe
iu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back