• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
More like SOMEONE has a fucked up fetish and he's just trying to rationalize showing it on-screen.
Inserting roided up woman dominating men into games like Abby is another of his fetishes too that just so happens to align enough to “female representation” to insert them.

Druckmann admits Abby is his favorite character he’s ever written and she’s the most sexualized and objectified female in a Naughty Dog game to date with a disgusting sex scene to her name put in for really no other explanation than Druckmann himself to enjoy looking at.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
MDS01360.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
No, it was faaaaaaaaaaar from the vocal minority. Pmuch every ytuber,streamer ect sans Dunkey took a steaming pile on it and how it won best storytelling no one fucking knows. :skully
didnt it also win like best studio when it treated its workers like shit too? When Hades had mandated vacations and no crunch for anyone working on it that year :giogio

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
No, it was faaaaaaaaaaar from the vocal minority. Pmuch every ytuber,streamer ect sans Dunkey took a steaming pile on it and how it won best storytelling no one fucking knows. :skully
Take a look at who was handing out the awards and how most are decided(GOTY being the only exception). Not hard to figure out how that steaming pile of trash got the awards it did, including that one, at the time. :mjlol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
most of us pretty much agree though.

:sips: even leomon just changes color in one of his line or just wore a cape..

leomon -> Panjya leomon -> Regulumon
Ogremon's line >>>>>> Leomon's line.
Hold that L Lion boy.:mjpls

Although BanchoLeomon is one of the most badass Digimon designs ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back