• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

With how utterly deranged the MHA fandom is, It’s going to eclipse the shit Kishimoto got from Sakura and Sasuke shippers from Naruto hooking up with Hinata by miles.

These days, it’s too risky for manga writers to try to appeal to multiple shippers at once. That fandom has only gotten more nutty over the years

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
90% of shonen protagonists beat the shit out of Deku character wise, on account of not being retarded cry-babies. :mjlol
Crying is honestly the least of Izuku's problems tbh. Shit at least back in the day it gave him something as a character. Now he's literally just the meat puppet for the real alpha chad mc, OFA:mjlol . Which gives the nigga the ability to be quirk jesus unnecessarily :skully.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Crying is honestly the least of Izuku's problems tbh. Shit at least back in the day it gave him something as a character. Now he's literally just the meat puppet for the real alpha chad mc, OFA:mjlol . Which gives the nigga the ability to be quirk jesus unnecessarily :skully.
Nigga, you're talking to a guy who noped out of the series around season 1 because Deku was such a bitch. Legit could not stand him even back then as the protagonist. :hestonpls

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

i decided to finally check out the elden ring lyrics translations

im losing my god damn mind over this one
@Atem
fucking MIQUELLA is the gloam eyed queen all this time, and St Trina was him in a previous life. He constantly reincarnates according to this, and was born to Marika and Radagon as Trina before Maliketh killed her

shocked holy shit GIF

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
With how utterly deranged the MHA fandom is, It’s going to eclipse the shit Kishimoto got from Sakura and Sasuke shippers from Naruto hooking up with Hinata by miles.

These days, it’s too risky for manga writers to try to appeal to multiple shippers at once. That fandom has only gotten more nutty over the years
Happens when u have Nardo Fujo fans immigrating into ur fandom

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

Diagnosis results: blade's personal Mobile Suit:
Primary Color: Black
Secondary Color: Black
Power Plant: Solar Energy System
Armaments: Beam Gattling Gun and Muramasa Blaster
Special Armaments: Funnels (Dragoons, Fangs, Fin Funnels, etc.)
Special Systems/Feature: Phase Shift Armor

i thought it was a gundam one, mine reached some srw tier levels :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
My bookstores are loaded with manga, several shelves dedicated to the section. DC, Marvel, and graphic novels in general all get dumped together in 2 shelves at best and are untouched most of the time.

I remember a decade ago when DC and Marvel each had their own section at bookstores. How the mighty have fallen

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Nigga, you're taking to a guy who noped out of the series around season 1 because Deku was such a bitch. Legit could not stand him even back then as the protagonist. :hestonpls
Well you'll be happy to know that he gets worse :mjlol . I'm not going to lie though I didn't care too much about him back in season one either. Worshipping your bully and not even doing anything to fulfill your dreams took the sympathy away from him.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
jack might be ooga booga levels with some sb tier iq, but thanks to his testosterone, he was able to cui an au emperor :hestonpls

basically a hint, that garland is > emperor even by the ff lore/debates, he even turned him into a ''regular'' lad, no magic at all :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back