• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
mnLmkc_7NmRkWiYviybY-gCbhdESzjFpoC6DQPQzpDJO0Gph7I7N5NGCiVyvj6eBrkTgZ8AJxKkgM5OTAl9IyagpaKInChlduzH1NGPjhAwxG6llxjF-8J02vM2cb6fggWwqukTcOQ=s0

Heres the Backup

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member

also, that fight between wolight and jack garland was actually lit, for some reason as dumb as it was plot wise, it had several good fights, and memes

obv not my fav ff story, but lol jack should be as dlc in a future dissidia game

He’s in opera omnia and getting wanked to hell and back. Calling classic villains like kefka and ex death weaklings and his darkness is so powerful it creeps out the other villains. It’s the pinnacle of tryhard writing

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
He’s in opera omnia and getting wanked to hell and back. Calling classic villains like kefka and ex death weaklings and his darkness is so powerful it creeps out the other villains. It’s the pinnacle of tryhard writing
It’s just another case of writers wanking the OG villain for nostalgia sake

Jack is Garland, and now Garland is ridiculously powerful lore-wise

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It also gave me a vastly nicer view of Morgan Le Flay than the way more common evil incestuous version that gave me a huge whiplash when I saw that version in the one Merlin show starring the Guy from Jurassic Park.:trinny

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

i thought it was a gundam one, mine reached some srw tier levels :mjlol
k5nkIQS.png

Can't melee for shit but I got a lot of fire power and ways to keep my distance to make that irrelevant.clark

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
RRiIg4Y.jpg

White and orange is a nice color scheme. Looks like I’m a primarily melee fighter with limited ranged options.

Solar Energy + Psycoframe sounds like a pretty busted combo though, especially for a Gundam that specializes in melee

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Stocking Anarchy's personal Mobile Suit:
Primary Color: Pink
Secondary Color: Cyan
Power Plant: Ultracompact Fusion Reactor
Armaments: Beam Magnum and Lance
Special Armaments: Rocket Anchor
Special Systems/Feature: Striker Packs Capability

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

OH NOT AGAIN! :why

Poor ZeedMilleniummon being reduced to a MOTW, is he the new Huanglongmon or something given Survive actually gave Huanglongmon his due?

I mean I know different members of the same species can vary widely in terms of power (like Lucemon going from main villain in one universe - servant of Lillithmon in another) but having the dude who was once the undisputed strongest being in the verse, being treated like a MOTW for a 2nd straight series feels bad man.

FnqoPOxWQAED0Wb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back