• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So I've come to the conclusion that a certain turdburgler is not worth being friends with, but as the entire event sort of traumatised me...I got in contact with someone who the Beccaphobe said was "a cunt" and heard their side of the story.

They said what they said in private, so I will not share names and details of what happened.

All I have to say is holy shit. I know in retrospect that this guy was not well adjusted, but was genuinely unhinged and evil. I promised not to say what happened so I'll keep it confidential, but some of the shit this guy did to others genuinely makes me angry. How do you say and do this kind of shit to your fellow human beings?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So I've come to the conclusion that a certain turdburgler is not worth being friends with, but as the entire event sort of traumatised me...I got in contact with someone who the Beccaphobe said was "a cunt" and heard their side of the story.

They said what they said in private, so I will not share names and details of what happened.

All I have to say is holy shit. I know in retrospect that this guy was not well adjusted, but was genuinely unhinged and evil. I promised not to say what happened so I'll keep it confidential, but some of the shit this guy did to others genuinely makes me angry. How do you say and do this kind of shit to your fellow human beings?
People like Hitler and Stalin existed, and asshats like Klaus Schwab exist. As sad as it is, there will always be pieces of shit in this world who engage in the darkest parts of the human psyche and do terrible shit. :wow

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
People like Hitler and Stalin existed, and asshats like Klaus Schwab exist. As sad as it is, there will always be pieces of shit in this world who engage in the darkest parts of the human psyche and to terrible shit. :wow
All I'll say is I'm glad that a certain snail turd is out of my life forever. I've honestly recovered over the last few months (not just from knowing him, but in general).

Also onto happier topics, have you heard of "A True Story" by Lucien? It's the earliest known space opera...from 2nd Century AD Greece.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
All I'll say is I'm glad that a certain snail turd is out of my life forever. I've honestly recovered over the last few months (not just from knowing him, but in general).

Also onto happier topics, have you heard of "A True Story" by Lucien? It's the earliest known space opera...from 2nd Century AD Greece.
I have heard of it, yes. Never got to reading it though. Given how much I love reading the Ancient Greek Myths and am fascinated with the culture of that time period both pre and post romanization, you'd think I would've by this point. :mjlol

Eh, I'll check it out later in the week. Right now, I'm awaiting a response on the application I sent off for a job in gaming. Hopefully I'm given the chance and not just denied.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
It gets bigger and realer the further in you go and it goes in endlessly and is more real that the shadow worlds (which are universes).

This one?
IekANtS.png

IBwPElM.png
Hes not the king of kings for nothing
ab036790178ec9d0503dc7cd93542bfb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back