• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FF4B3k3XIAsj-w5
Goku pulling a Bane on Nappa

:lit

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Reminded me about this:

:mjlol

Of course a Blue-Eyes player doesn’t bother reading, thinking their Chaos Max will get over anything

:hestonpls

Really torn between Melodious and Trickstar for support in a Duelist Pack. Trickstar is blatantly the better theme that just needs a few more cards to be meta relevant.

But I like Melodious’ Fusion Beatdown over Trickstar’s pretty obnoxious Burn strategy more,

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Despite the Rock’s attempts to conquer the DCEU, I still would have rather seen a Superman vs Black Adam movie with him and Cavill
it’s so weird to me they shafted Cavill, he’s probably the most universally likable guy in hollywood. At least now he gets to be in his warhammer series

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Warner and dumb decisions are a dynamic duo :wow .
reminds me that genius david zaslav after killing all their animation and other shows for tax writeoffs, then said that cable will save tv, and that they need make nfts of the lord of the rings movies

how the fuck did he get so far in his career? as i understand it they've only lost more money since he got in charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back