• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
9RsRLL2.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Isn't that what the Labrynth archetype has been doing this whole time?
Labrynth is a Trap Control Deck whose monsters focus on either tutoring more traps or triggering their abilities off monsters removed from the field by traps in any way (destroyed, banished, bounce to hand, spun to deck)

@Papa Nier my posh friend, how powerful is the Mana-verse?
Probably planet level, at least the first game. The Mana Beast was stated to have the capability to destroy the world. Randi's full power of his Sword of Mana can kill it. The Mana Beast can destroy the Mana Fortress, which can destroy the Mana Tree, the source of all mana on their planet.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I have heard of it, yes. Never got to reading it though. Given how much I love reading the Ancient Greek Myths and am fascinated with the culture of that time period both pre and post romanization, you'd think I would've by this point. :mjlol

Eh, I'll check it out later in the week. Right now, I'm awaiting a response on the application I sent off for a job in gaming. Hopefully I'm given the chance and not just denied.
I need to restart my reading myths thread:wow

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Ya boi feels like shit today. Gonna attempt to hit the doctor and see what's wrong with me. Can't smell shit and by back hurts. Hopefully it's not Covid again. Cause if it is, it's not as bad as the first time.

Thankfully it's never as good as the first time.
Shit bro I've been sick for like two weeks straight and it's not COVID.

Fuck :blobcry

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Text-to-Video is already being developed, kinda insane how fast tech progresses. I really want to know how they made the AI make consistent frames, cause using Deforum, SD has a hard time keeping things consistent.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Crushed everything she needed to do last night in like 5 seconds without saying a word.

Asuka is so, so good at what she does. I can already tell this will be my favorite version. Killer Clown Kana is back.

She needs to win that Chamber and beat stale, overrated Bianca at WrestleMania. There's nobody else to face her right now, anyway. Bayley and Becky are out of the mix, it seems. Rhea is challenging Charlotte. And sorry, Raquel and Liv are in no way shape or form ready for a headline WrestleMania match and never will be because they aren't good enough.

Rousey is the only other possibility and she can fuck all the way off for her terrible attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back