• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I do intend on selling the TTRPG I've been working on, which does have AI images within it. But it's also there to provide images for what is essentially the product of my own hobby (that I don't even plan on selling for that much tbh). So if the images have to go, the only thing I'm losing are vibe and aesthetic.
You should probably go to a copyright office to ask about the legality of that first before selling, if I remember correctly you can do it online too.

Here: https://www.copyright.gov

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Well, this was certainly a pleasant surprise to see on my YouTube feed.

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
never told anyone
more of a "just go and do good, brother" priest type
more a less active priest these days, since i got in a feud with the arch bishop.
still got my licence, so i can bless anything from people, to graves to houses to funerals and all.

kinda became jaded a bit, when i traveled around, saw the corruption in the church and people that actually try to do good or help clean up the church's bad name, gets punished in order for the church to keep its status quo holy and clean status.
I didn't know you where a priest. Happy priesting to you!
artworks-NOyhQbvgalYyXyE9-qgp2oQ-t500x500.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
They are companies,they are 100% going to pursue this kind of tech to cut costs,they aren't bothering with the quality
Yes but its sad and disappointing and somewhat hilarious that redditors with 0 art skills in their basements can outdo an entire anime studio.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Yes but its sad and disappointing and somewhat hilarious that redditors with 0 art skills in their basements can outdo an entire anime studio.
Maybe I'm being a bit to harsh though cause this is the first time AI has been used in such a large professional setting, maybe WIT doesn't have the hang of it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back