• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Getting back into Master Duel

Spent SR and UR Crafting points into Altergeist cards and Traps

> Sees afterwards Multifaker is only allowed at 2 on Master Duel

:catsad :catsad

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I can make do with 2 as it’s certainly better than only 1 but damn. Still hurts since Multifaker is quite literally the glue that holds the entire deck

Hope Konami will give us back the third Multifaker next list. Other than maybe dzeef if he’s still even playing them, I’m literally the only Altergeist player on Master Duel

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
True.
look how long it took them to bring back Zenmaity

And still banned in the TCG. If their really that scared of the Wind-Up Loop (even though Gishki with their new support are going to be able to perform a better one) just ban Hunter already and bring back Zenmaighty.

Hunter is a shit card that had no relevance in Wind-Ups beyond the Hand Loop.

Adding on to this:

Gazelle could go back to 3 and Salads would still be rogue at best.

Thunder Dragons deserves at least 1 Colossus since their doing nothing in Master Duel where he’s legal.

Orcust are officially fine with Harp Horror coming back with Bystial being a thing. It’s why Drytron isn’t doing a thing. Any Graveyard strategy needing Light or Darks in grave took a nasty hit that with theme. At best, experiment with 1 starting out.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
And still banned in the TCG. If their really that scared of the Wind-Up Loop (even though Gishki with their new support are going to be able to perform a better one) just ban Hunter already and bring back Zenmaighty.

Hunter is a shit card that had no relevance in Wind-Ups beyond the Hand Loop.

Adding on to this:

Gazelle could go back to 3 and Salads would still be rogue at best.

Thunder Dragons deserves at least 1 Colossus since their doing nothing in Master Duel where he’s legal.

Orcust are officially fine with Harp Horror coming back with Bystial being a thing. It’s why Drytron isn’t doing a thing. Any Graveyard strategy needing Light or Darks in grave took a nasty hit that with theme. At best, experiment with 1 starting out.
Like are there cards that 100% deserve to stay on the list? Yeah, dank matter dragon can stay gone. But there's so much shit that can easily come back like giant trunade

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
pixiv-id-14730034-Roland-LoR-Fixer-Lobotomy-Corporation-7746106.png

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

This is the last place I'd expect to see garbage such as this. :mjgrin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back