• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Skyrim_Special_Edition_2_5_2023_10_29_16_AM.png

Modding.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
vJH0WTz.jpg

21/100

Not bad, better than my anime score at least, though I could have put a higher score but I disqualified certain games on the grounds that I've only ever played them once or twice and never seriously (Ninja Gaiden for example).

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
THIS NIGGA AINT PLAY POKEMON

YOU HAVE TO BE TROLLING
:hestonpls
No I am not... I mean, technically I can put down prince of Persia cause I have the reboot and sands of time for the ps3 but I've only played the first few levels of those games...

For WoW I downloaded it like once and then uninstalled it...

Literally the only games I've played with any regularity and not just for a few minutes have been wii games, subnautica and Minecraft.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
YOOOOO
is that your setup!? looking so nice and crisp!
nice canon of skyrim you got there. I'll have to find my ysolda and see how she looks like
vJH0WTz.jpg

21/100

Not bad, better than my anime score at least, though I could have put a higher score but I disqualified certain games on the grounds that I've only ever played them once or twice and never seriously (Ninja Gaiden for example).
i disqualified some games i played, since they were demos. like the dead or alive demo, the ninja gaiden 2 demo and such
5LGmk21.png

well um... :mjgrin
:w:
heres mine
FUKv2jsWQAMLlTF.jpg

FoJoUc7WYAo-_AO.jpg

The fact that some of yall ain't check of pokemon concerns me
:JokerSerious:
only played yellow and sun. and pokemon stadium.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
nah not really. its just fascinating that you havent in this day and age,
but as you said, you play games that do not appear on that list, so its ok in my book.
idk why but I just don't have the motivation, I have GOW3 in my bookshelf, and I haven't even opened the case. Sometimes I tell myself I'll play a game for more than a few minutes and then end up reading fanfiction the entire day instead.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
idk why but I just don't have the motivation, I have GOW3 in my bookshelf, and I haven't even opened the case. Sometimes I tell myself I'll play a game for more than a few minutes and then end up reading fanfiction the entire day instead.
gow 3 is the best fanfiction.
listen to mace windu screaming how hes gonna fuck up zeus, and count dooku being a grumpy old man, tells him to fuck off and sends him down to hell to meet old zeus. Oh on the way to olympus, he kills dr doom.

old zeus helps mace and not to go after his daughter, Terra branford from FFVI
Throughout Windu's journey, a spirit form Susan storm tells him to get his game back on.

Mace windu starts off his journey by killing Red hulk, by sucking out his soul, tricks molag bal by pretending to be his son and reaches the surface, where he kills Old man Hassan from FGO by ripping off his head.

He takes a detor, by finding Lucrecia from FFVII, and have som adult activity with her, before he faces of against the REAL Hercules.

Mace windu kills the REAL hercules and smashes his face in, before he goes and cuts off Rocket Raccons legs and steals his sneakers.

oh almost forgot, Windu comes across catwoman and breaks her neck with force grip, before he moves along.

in order to get a cool item, to let old zeus make a cool new lightsaber form him, he kills a triceratops and cuts its belly open.

After old Zeus betrays him, he impales him and leaves.

Finally, Mace windu faces off against count dooku, but lets his revenge get in his way, when Terra branford lets herself get sacrificed.

Count dooku is now very pissed, but Mace windu duels him and beats him to death.

Susan storm shows up and wants the new lightsaber mace windu got, beforemace windu tells her to piss off and stabs himself with it, releasing the power of the wills into the world.

Susan storm gets mad and leaves, while mace windu uses force heal and goes off to live in sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back