• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
kxPEG9u.png

Yeah I'd say this one's a bit more my expertise :maybe
I could probably count on 2 hand the game I haven't played.

definitely less than 8 from that list.

:sips:

Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png

Had to do these the old fashioned way lol.
Gaming wise, a few of these was basically playing a small bit of it like Mass Effect, Parasite Eve(I was a kid back then, Eve... kinda made me scared of her back then... those fucking oversized hands...) and the like but most of the list, I played those games from beginning to end.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Def also improved on base Extella a lot because that game was rough

lol gil in that game, is insane, some dbz like explosions as part of his special techs, which can turn most sb doubters, mad :mjlol

karna, cu, mullet archer and shuwen are also powerhouses

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
> The Last of Us?
> More Iconic than Halo? :hestonpls
Today maybe if just for the show unless people are exaggerating it’s apparent success but that’s only because 343 has killed the franchise.

No way when Halo was at its peak and owed by Bungie in the mid 2000s. Still remember the insane release of Halo 3 with people lined up like it was a new console release.

Last of us killed any chance of getting to that level with Part II

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Sony fanboys hyping up Last of Us Part 1, a literal graphics overall of the same 10 year old PS3 game, Last of Us Factions, a multiplayer likely pay to win from a developer well past their prime and milking dry the only IP they know how to make these days, and Forspoken just tells me how little Sony is putting out compared to the PS2 and PS4 days

At least hype up the few actually good PS5 exclusives like Horizon Forbidden West and it’s upcoming DLC

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Today maybe if just for the show unless people are exaggerating it’s apparent success but that’s only because 343 has killed the franchise.

No way when Halo was at its peak and owed by Bungie in the mid 2000s. Still remember the insane release of Halo 3 with people lined up like it was a new console release.

Last of us killed any chance of getting to that level with Part II
Yep Halo 3 is like the release of Iphone.

Last of Us ain't on the same level.

:sips:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back