• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

>tearalements fucking rolled

Hell yeah brothers
Just in time for that Kashtira / Bystial meta

:hestonpls

Jokes aside, glad they hit both Tears and Ishuzuā€™s bullshit ass cards at once. They could have at least given a slap on the wrist for the Bestial engine though like the OCG did.

Still, the game is overall a bit slower and more bearable now

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
No Gazelle to 3 in the Unlimited list

Lithosagym at 3 might be scary with the new Dinosaur support that just screams USE ME WITH 2017 DINO STRUCTURE DECK

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FoOok4nWQAMY2Fu

>tearalements fucking rolled

Hell yeah brothers
They lined up all Tearlaments and Earth Ishizu fae and executed them one by one

:hestonpls

Bad news is Kashtira will probably dominate and all Branded/Despia/Bystial cards went up in price and I'm stuck here waiting for a reprint

yumme.png

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
They lined up all Tearlaments and Earth Ishizu fae and executed them one by one

Bad news is Kashtira will probably dominate and all Branded/Despia/Bystial cards went up in price
No, those two will be the dominant deck. But their both at least more manageable than Tears, which is really saying something.

And TCG REALLY hates hand loops. Besides a hit on Spright, banning Spright Elf also hurts the Gishki Spright deck before it could even do anything.

Resolving multiple Evigishki Gustkrakens first time to shuffle almost my entire hand back to deck first turn isnā€™t fun for anyone so canā€™t say it isnā€™t a good hit. Card itself was just dumb too

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Nibiru/Raigeki/Lightning Vortex/Lightning Storm can handle Branded-Despia, but there's nothing capable stopping the Kashtira lockdown
Evenly Matched wrecks them as usual. Removing their monsters and backrow. And since their monsters are banished face down, they canā€™t be brought back

Cards honestly worth maining at this point. Thereā€™s less negates and more reactionary card effects / floodgates dominating the game at this point.

Kashtira boards have literally 0 negates to them to stop Evenly Matched.

Evenly Matched wrecks them as usual. Removing their monsters and backrow. And since their monsters are banished face down, they canā€™t be brought back

Cards honestly worth maining at this point. Thereā€™s less negates and more reactionary card effects / floodgates dominating the game at this point.

Kashtira boards have literally 0 negates to them to stop Evenly Matched.
We're gonna have to main Effect Veiler/Impermanence to prevent Albaz from stealing and tributing our board

By the way, why is Yata back at full power?

Hogwarts Legacy came out... and as expected people have lost their fucking minds?
How bad?
This bad:
4448708-04466d09bd9751bcc01792c5529211e7.png

They are even making a Website that allows you to block Streamers if they ever played Hogwarts Legacy
4448712-d60f28f1c8a74c96fcf2b8482de4d2ef.png

And even when they get what they want, they will continue to bitch because the character's name... has Sir in it
4448812-0e6940717ddaa4fae962dcfd8d336f93.png

That or the team knew how to actually do representation right and not put a spotlight on it. Either way, people are tripping balls something fierce.

Derpmaster9000

Balor BĆ©imnech
V.I.P. Member
Hogwarts Legacy came out... and as expected people have lost their fucking minds?
How bad?
This bad:
4448708-04466d09bd9751bcc01792c5529211e7.png

They are even making a Website that allows you to block Streamers if they ever played Hogwarts Legacy
4448712-d60f28f1c8a74c96fcf2b8482de4d2ef.png

And even when they get what they want, they will continue to bitch because the character's name... has Sir in it
4448812-0e6940717ddaa4fae962dcfd8d336f93.png

That or the team knew how to actually do representation right and not put a spotlight on it. Either way, people are tripping balls something fierce.
These twitter losers always think they're more important with their opinions than they really are. What a sad, but not surprising joke. :wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back