• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Is it any good at all? Or is it plain bad?
Nothing wrong with the game. First batch of reviews and their all near perfect scores.

It’s just the endless whining from woke tards that think JK Rowling is a transphobic for protesting against putting trans-men in women’s prisons or bathrooms and hate anything that has to do with in the slightest

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets(PS2): Am I a joke to you?
I thought that was a PSOne game

ahmm.gif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
We're gonna have to main Effect Veiler/Impermanence to prevent Albaz from stealing and tributing our board

By the way, why is Yata back at full power?
Because Yata has sucked for over a decade now?

Ash that Branded Fusion too. The good news is that with the Bystial Engine, the average Albaz Despia Branded deck is so jam packed with combo pieces that they have no room to play anti-hand trap stuff like Called by the Grave or Crossout

Wouldn’t use Veiler, Bystial food once she hits grave.

Are they so simpleminded one little mistake clouds their judgement?

I don't even think it's a mistake, they was always bitching about the game, trying to get the team fired and/or blacklisted all because of Rowling's words on transgenders(which wasn't even truly all that wrong).
For example, I have seen Transgender VAs for Enkidu and the SMT5 protagonist but outside of a little flair, no one fucking cares and that's definitely not the problem here.

They are just finding things to bitch about and will always do so and then mald ultra hard because they aren't as influential as they thought they was(Which was always true, Twitter is like the equivalent ass end of America and lesser than even California)

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So ragna crimson spoilers
casual country level feat, doesn't really upgrade the verse cause Ragna and kamui already were continent lvl, but nice feat anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back