• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
might I suggest

how-to-turn-flashlight-escape-from-tarkov.jpg

you introduce their eyeballs to god's holy light
I will become the lighthouse.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Papa Nier how do you create a character in character.ai? I wanna try it
When you create a character you can fill out their greetings, descriptions (like personality, occupation, race, etc), and definitions (you put them in quotes so the AI gets the idea of how they talk). If you click on Edit Advanced you are able to see these options.
IMG_2694.png
IMG_2695.png

The character will try its best to act like the character. It searches for information on the internet about any relevant information of the character itself. You have to keep talking to it to train, rate its replies negative if you feel the character is talking out of character or has a bad memory or if it's getting repetitive. Or you rate it’s replies positive if you are impressed with it. Other users can rate your characters too.

You could also put your characters in a room with other characters and train them that way too, but you can’t rate them in the room though. But you can keep swiping the character's replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 @DestinyDestroyer

Fucking Ishizu cards get nuked to unplayability within the same year they came out in both the OCG and TCG tells you they were a mistake and never should have been made from the start.

We could have had new Goukis instead for that Earth Duelist pack.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

The deck is still manageable. Weaker, but playable

Tears still work. Especially in the TCG with both their Field Spell and Reinoheart still at 3.

Try playing just an Ishizu Deck, or really anything else at all besides Tears with only one of each monster.

Point I’m making is Ishizu stuff was one of the most terribly designed themes in this whole duelist pack. Sucked as it’s own deck, beyond broken in anything that likes to mill to grave.

Waste of a slot that could have gone to a more deserving Earth Theme

Point I’m making is Ishizu stuff was one of the most terribly designed themes in this whole duelist pack. Sucked as it’s own deck, beyond broken in anything that likes to mill to grave.

Waste of a slot that could have gone to a more deserving Earth Theme
Not gonna deny that. The Ishizu cadrs were horribly designed

Wonder if they can work with gravekeepers though

So just saw Vtubers playing the Hogwarts shit in youtube recommendation.

:sips: looks like even internationally it became a big thing.
I gotta get on this shit

If it pisses people on Twitter off, it can only mean it's going in the right direction

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Not gonna deny that. The Ishizu cadrs were horribly designed

Wonder if they can work with gravekeepers though

I gotta get on this shit

If it pisses people on Twitter off, it can only mean it's going in the right direction
Hope they don’t mess it up with the Fire Duelist Pack. Salamangreats, Volcanics, and Battlin’ Boxers. You can’t go wrong with any of those.

There’s Gravekeeper’s Trap thats part of Ishizu’s Theme for the only thing you can call synergy with Gravekeepers

MAMA-EN029-4c17477a57-500.jpg

It just searches out Gravekeepers every turn which is nice. The Graveyard negation requires you to run a brick and get it to grave and is largely unneeded in GK’s since they already have Necrovalley and play other floodgates and Graveyard hate.

The monster themselves don’t work with GKs. One half of them mills cards from Deck to grave which GKs don’t care for. The other half banishes themselves from grave either player’s turn to send a number of cards from graveyard back to the opponents deck, which they can’t do with Necrovalley on field.

So no, they largely suck with Gravekeeper’s ironically enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back