• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
When I play Hogwarts Legacy (in April because PS4), I will RP as an interdimensional exchange student...
ccf5m71.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It was great to read the books or watch the movies as a kid. That’s when I was hooked on the books and still enjoy them for nostalgia

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I believe it was successful because it appealed towards a young audience

As you continue to grow up, you'll eventually realize that if you want good writting, read LOTR instead
Plenty of things do.

There was nothing unique or appealing about it.

So why did it succeed so much?

Rowling DID write with a flesch score of something like 75-80 though which is impressive for a fantasy with magic.

For comparison The Fall of the Fated Queen is probably a little higher than 65 but not 70, which I'd say is good for a sci-fi.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Bruh they turning everyone into Leroy/2D now what the fuck is this

Tekken turning into street fighter?

:sips:

We didn't get Tekken x SF so they decided to force it on us :skully

But seriously this is kinda fuckin retarded. Paul's death punch was already obnoxious as shit and ate half your life for no reason and at the wall he could follow up even if you blocked the RD version. Now he can just straight up make it unblockable and if you decide to sidestep and get clipped? "Haha ggs thanks for playing". Honestly this shit should have stayed in 2d fighters. Next game we'll get X factor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back