• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FeVSnrKWQAAa1ae

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Also heads up for those that even care, since their boycott failed, crying woketards on social media are deliberately posting spoilers for Hogwarts Legacy story.

It reminds me of this, except being done out of sheer spite rather than a prank

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Also heads up for those that even care, since their boycott failed, crying woketards on social media are deliberately posting spoilers for Hogwarts Legacy story.

It reminds me of this, except being done out of sheer spite rather than a prank

as I said they are buying it and playing it.

:jerrykek total retards.

spoiling games is not the same as spoiling a book
everyone still can have a different experience even after you spoil a game even if the game is linear.

:mjlol like you can say that princess peach is in the 8th castle doesn't matter if the other dude can't even reach that level.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
as I said they are buying it and playing it.

:jerrykek total retards.

spoiling games is not the same as spoiling a book
everyone still can have a different experience even after you spoil a game even if the game is linear.

:mjlol like you can say that princess peach is in the 8th castle doesn't matter if the other dude can't even reach that level.
Fucking hypocrites got their hands on the game before even I could get it.

That takes dedication

:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
These people ended up being the best advertisers for Hogwarts Legacy.

And what’s more, they did this advertising for free

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
WB rubbing their hands in the background

:hestonpls
Fuck them, they bend the knee to these people anyway. The developers too. They just didn’t let it bleed into this game while making a genuinely good product. The one trans character in this game, a bartender NPC, is handled in a way that doesn’t come off as forced, preachy or artificial. It’s just part of their character and not their whole defining thing.

Its J.K. Rowling who will be laughing to the bank with the bonus to her royalties from the increased sales for the game thanks to the free marketing these weirdos on Twitter that hate her did for her.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Fuck them, they bend the knee to these people anyway. The developers too. They just didn’t let it bleed into this game while making a genuinely good product. The one trans character in this game, a bartender NPC, is handled in a way that doesn’t come off as forced, preachy or artificial. It’s just part of their character and not their whole defining thing.

Its J.K. Rowling who will be laughing to the bank with the bonus to her royalties from the increased sales for the game thanks to the free marketing these weirdos on Twitter that hate her did for her.
I'm surprise Rowling actually pulled herself out of woke crowd.

I mean she was literally doing that woke shit just a few years ago.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I'm surprise Rowling actually pulled herself out of woke crowd.

I mean she was literally doing that woke shit just a few years ago.
The woke mob on Twatter especially have a tribal mentality. Your with them or against them. You must conform to every single one of their ideals and Rowling as woke as she is, hit her limits on what was acceptable with the idea of “female identifying men” that haven’t even had their balls removed being allowed in woman’s bathrooms, changing rooms, and prisons with the obvious results.

It doesn’t matter that nothing she said is transphobic, they turned on her and compare her to the fucking Holocaust while sending her endless death and rape threats daily.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
OOF!

:sips: dang that's fucking dumb, when your whole cause is literally to protect women from becoming a victim of abuse and rape.
Their whole cause has never been about that. That's just one of their many fronts. Those bastards saying that is no different from BLM saying they're for black people, despite the fact that they've done nothing but hurt the black community. All of them are just perverse communists who want to force the world into becoming the depraved vision they have of it, and get extremely upset when anyone rightfully, even just slightly, pushes back against their insanity.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Their whole cause has never been about that. That's just one of their many fronts. Those bastards saying that is no different from BLM saying they're for black people, despite the fact that they've done nothing but hurt the black community. All of them are just perverse communists who want to force the world into becoming the depraved vision they have of it, and get extremely upset when anyone rightfully, even just slightly, pushes back against their insanity.
I know that just pointing out it is their suppose main cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back