• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

FoZKYEMaMAEYO4B

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Wait they got timberwolf as a teacher?

is this because he looks like logan from X-men and they are treating the legionnaires as an academy?

that's the only reason I can see why they put him as a member before triplicate girl and bouncing boy which are student in this movie.

And those 2 almost always members of it outside of the original founding members.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
How the fuck did every legionnaire get stuck so far from earth.

at the start of the show there's 3 teacher left and it was said 3 was missing and they can't contact them.

When Brainiac literal had one good fighter in Mon el. He has minions but they're not even strong enough to fight against the Legionnaire academy students.

I5KcdoF.jpg
So when this final scene occur, they showed up having hundreds of legionnaires. 50+ ships assuming each ship has 2 people.

I thought there was about 6 through out the movie. I know it's an academy I thought it was a start up as no one explained shit.

And seriously the whole of brainiac group fell after Brainiac dismantles himself and Mon el got trashed. There's no way they could have hold off hundreds of legionaire outside of earth territory.

:sips: Basically 3 qualified legionnaire left in earth and any close star system lost their legionnaire, is a big confusing plot hole because it's literally impossible for hundreds of legionnaire to fail in the same trap. That would make the legion a complete joke.

Fix and edited my post because I really baffled with how bad they wrote this shit.

brainiac isn't even available through out the movie because he just got revived.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back