• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is literally all my corrections class preached. My prof even claimed on average people were happier and less likely to pursue retributive punishment (prison) and seek restorative justice after being able to talk with and confront the criminal and getting to know them as a person. This supposedly helps humanize criminals which is good because most of the people in jail or that commit violent crimes are of a darker skin tone and are obviously just in need of help.

Again, she's married to an ex-con so there's totally no bias there

I don't know what the fuck she's talking about there because I have seen plenty of vindictive White People before and despite Twitter and Tumblr, that number hasn't changed at all.
If I see someone who killed someone close to me, you will have to literally create the Heavens and Earth infront of me because I will kill that person in the same fashion that it took everyone not wanting to rip the Wakeusha Parade Suspect to shreds in the Court Room.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Like, she completely neglects how the victims feel in these situations to continue pushing that "criminals aren't really bad people" shit and we had three page papers to write on how we could/need to reform the system every fucking week. Trying to actually condition these kids with this logic should be criminal tbh :wow
The only people in prison you should feel compassion for, are those who got put in on bullshit reasons and don't deserve to be there at all. Like a father who got slammed with too much child support and alimony payment from his whore of an ex-wife which he couldn't keep paying, and it didn't matter what his circumstances were, because he got treated like the villain in that scenario and thrown in the clink regardless. :wow

Like, she completely neglects how the victims feel in these situations to continue pushing that "criminals aren't really bad people" shit and we had three page papers to write on how we could/need to reform the system every fucking week. Trying to actually condition these kids with this logic should be criminal tbh :wow

She does, fuck the criminals, holy shit!
I can understand people stealing food and shit, I can understand someone robbing people for money and food... but you can NEVER, EVER pretend that someone killing someone else is understandable for any reason outside of pure vengeance or defending your home, friends and family.

The instant someone kills when it's completely unwarranted, any sympathy you have flies right out of the room on the spot.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I couldn't care less what a criminal is going through either. The time for discussion and 'understanding' is out the window if you kill one of my family members and I know who you are. If I can, I am absolutely beating your ass within an inch of your life, and only leaving you alive so that you can go to prison and suffer even more.
"Then you'd go to jail and your family would suffer anyway. Hate only makes everything worse"

"Ok prof find me a judge who'd prosecute someone for that and I'll show you someone who could use a job change"

She didn't like the fact that I was a black guy sayin this shit too because she couldn't call me privlege like she tried to do with the white guy who was speaking up before me

"Then you'd go to jail and your family would suffer anyway. Hate only makes everything worse"

"Ok prof find me a judge who'd prosecute someone for that and I'll show you someone who could use a job change"

She didn't like the fact that I was a black guy sayin this shit too because she couldn't call me privlege like she tried to do with the white guy who was speaking up before me

Ah yes, because Black Folk should easily understand it...
Oh wait, a good number of Black Folk have lived in areas where our own kind has killed each other just for existing in the wrong area...
Seriously, this is White Privilege to the fucking max and it's clearly obvious your teacher has never talked to a Black person... ever.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Most judges won't give a shit. Nor will the thu- ehem, I mean the cops. They'd arrest the dude, despite him being the one assaulted, because of society's severe female bias. Even with the video, there's a 50/50 chance they'll make some bullshit excuse for this to be his fault somehow. :wow
Bruh, infiltration (sf player) got a arrested because his wife hit him and locked him out of their house but he went to jail because when he was trying to get back in he bruised her wrists.

But because it's a "domestic violence" case no one cares about the actual facts and now the man can't compete anymore. Whenever his name gets brought up its "remember when he got arrested for abuse?" despite the fact that the only one abused was him

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_11.png

FUYFZ06WUAArunV.png

Fucking To Aru fans, jesus christ
:espurrtf

We do not claim these individuals as part of the community.

Why is that in your recommended feed anyway? :mjgrin

Last edited:

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Ah yes, because Black Folk should easily understand it...
Oh wait, a good number of Black Folk have lived in areas where our own kind has killed each other just for existing in the wrong area...
Seriously, this is White Privilege to the fucking max and it's clearly obvious your teacher has never talked to a Black person... ever.
Nah her husband's black, Funny enough some of the older black guys like me called her out for dumb shit but most everyone else agreed without question. Especially when she brought in a different ex con to talk everyone out of being police officers, with almost every thing he says ending with "we don't need more cops we good less is more"

I really really reeeeeallly want my fuckin money back man

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I couldn't care less what a criminal is going through either. The time for discussion and 'understanding' is out the window if you kill one of my family members and I know who you are. If I can, I am absolutely beating your ass within an inch of your life, and only leaving you alive so that you can go to prison and suffer even more.
If you fuck around, you are statistically more likely to find out. Simple as that. :mjpls

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
:skully

which mode is this? I remember playing some of the one that released last year I think it was. Deleting people as drg was fun but you can't account for people that like to trickle into the enemy team and die a million times :catsag
Frontlines after the major class reworks

i play mostly DRK, GNB and SCH on it and I'm just an assist machine every game :skully

I really wish Rival wings wasn't dead because I fucking love piloting cruise chaser and spin kicking people in the mouth

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The only people in prison you should feel compassion for, are those who got put in on bullshit reasons and don't deserve to be there at all. Like a father who got slammed with too much child support and alimony payment from his whore of an ex-wife which he couldn't keep paying, and it didn't matter what his circumstances were, because he got treated like the villain in that scenario and thrown in the clink regardless. :wow

Here's the thing

she claims EVERY reason is a bs reason and that the majority of people in jail and prison are ONLY there because of trifling shit like little baggies of weed or simple violations :skully

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Frontlines after the major class reworks

i play mostly DRK, GNB and SCH on it and I'm just an assist machine every game :skully

I really wish Rival wings wasn't dead because I fucking love piloting cruise chaser and spin kicking people in the mouth

I tried playing healer in frontline once

Felt like a horror movie :skully

I nwver got to pilot a mech smfh :wow

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

They never do like black people contradicting their bullshit narrative, because they're supposed to be the 'most effected' by it. Heck, I got the stick for this too, being called 'privileged' for contradicting bs like this, because I look white most days, given my mainly Irish heritage.

Tangent here, but these clowns know nothing about history, especially about my main people. Calling an average Irishman privileged is downright laughable, given the retarded metrics they use. Gets even worse when people find out that the second biggest pool of DNA I have is Nigerian. Legit think I'm lying to them until they see my DNA results, picture of my black grandmother, and also those few pictures of me when I've been out in the sun too long, and look way darker than your average Irishman with a tan.

Surprisingly never been stupidly accused of wearing 'blackface', but I'm sure that'll happen eventually. If an Irishman can be hit with the 'privileged' BS, then sure as shit, I can be hit with that nonsense, despite having black cousins who can confirm I don't, nor will I ever wear that trash.

TLDR, virtue signaling will never not be pathetic and annoying.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Bruh, infiltration (sf player) got a arrested because his wife hit him and locked him out of their house but he went to jail because when he was trying to get back in he bruised her wrists.

But because it's a "domestic violence" case no one cares about the actual facts and now the man can't compete anymore. Whenever his name gets brought up its "remember when he got arrested for abuse?" despite the fact that the only one abused was him
Yeah, I remember that fucking bullshit case. This is basically what I was getting at above, though admittedly, 50/50 is being generous. Its more like 90/10, and that's only if the only one with any visible damage, is the man. If the woman has so much as a scratch, forget about it. Your ass is done.

Fuck the gynocentric legal system man. Its hard not to feel for a brother, regardless of race, when they get railroaded by this clownish system. Only thing more abominable than this, is fucking family court. :wow

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
:espurrtf

We do not claim these individuals as part of the community.

Why is that in your recommended feed anyway? :mjgrin
The guy normally posts shit thats not degenerate. I guess he must have been having an off day today or something

I think the middle one is best tbh.

surprised you didn't try to make it yugioh themed

HHnjcFf.png
Yugioh ones come across more confused or shocked rather than disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back