• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
pZjgOy.gif

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

VX03-JP001 E・HERO フレイム・ウィングマン-フレイム・シュート Elemental HERO Flame Wingman – Flame Shoot (Elemental HERO Flame Wingman – Skydive Scorcher)
Level 8 WIND Warrior Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2100
DEF 1200
Materials: 2 “Elemental HERO” monsters with different Attributes
Must be Fusion Summoned.
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 “Favorite” card from your Deck or GY to your hand.
(2) You can Tribute this card if it was Fusion Summoned using a Normal Monster(s) as material; Special Summon 1 Level 7 or lower “Elemental HERO” monster that cannot be Normal Summoned/Set from your Deck or Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.

Note: It is Level 8 because Flame Wingman was Level 8 in the anime originally.

The current “Favorite” cards are “Favorite Hero” and “Favorite Contact”
Ah so basically this thing lets you summon a Neos fusion for free.
They really going in on the Neos cards lately. :awesome

Also SCRAPU FISTOOOO! > FLAME SHOOTOOOO! :maybe

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

80s art and animation was stunning.

I remember seeing someone on a discussion talking about how Chainsawman had to be done in 3D because they wouldn't be able to draw all the chainsaw effects, man was clueless how much they put effort on some oldschool anime details

AWWW SHIT SON
Just saw it. It's capable of searching Favorite Contact so you can use on your next turn

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Everytime I hear nerds cry about Z Broly I remind that Z Broly is beloved by many in the world which is why Super Broly even exist to this day

Nerds delude themselves into thinking there the majority
“I am the ruler of all Saiyans, even you Broly!”

“Than please do your best to make me kneel before you. Ha!”

I like the new Broly more, but he doesn’t have the same comebacks Z Broly did.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I will mod ricardo face on this :skully

Been watching a friend of mine play through the remaster and there's an unbelievable amount of passion put into it. Completely redone (but still faithful) visuals, options for modern/twin stick controls, shit there's even a menu with the entire soundtrack and a model viewer to let you see all the redone models.

Legit this seems like the definitive way to play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back