• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
EpD987SXEAEmUmV.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

> Says the game is "MID at best"
> Rates it 1/10? :mjpls

This is getting more pathetic by the second, especially as these reviews barely mention the game itself and I legitimately doubt any of them has ever even touched a REAL 1/10 game.

Never mind that the people screeching about "standing up for others" are approving harassment and outright bullying, or even wishing death on people just for playing this game. Fucking hypocrites! :breh

These are the same people who'd claim the hate for TLJ, Captain Marvel and Rings of Power comes from "hateful bigots who review bomb the movies because they are racist" instead of because the movie/show is genuinely shit (though I don't doubt a small minority of said people exist).

If you want to play Hogwarts Legacy then play it, if you don't then don't play it. You can also say the reasons why you don't like Rowling if you want to because that is what freedom of speech is, but stop trying to force your beliefs on others.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So I haven't really watch Dark Apokalips war until now.

So the writers went I did all this bullshit but don't worry you won't need to live with this bullshit because flash point.

Like why did you write it knowing it's full of crap and most of all you would pull a flashpoint making sure it wouldn't even matter at the end.

:sips:

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

> Says the game is "MID at best"
> Rates it 1/10? :mjpls

This is getting more pathetic by the second, especially as these reviews barely mention the game itself and I legitimately doubt any of them has ever even touched a REAL 1/10 game.

Never mind that the people screeching about "standing up for others" are approving harassment and outright bullying, or even wishing death on people just for playing this game. Fucking hypocrites! :breh

I swear this type of shit almost makes me want to play the game. If any good came out of this shit it's that it opened people's eyes to the fact that *gasp!*!! You can't trust most game reviewers for shit. I know shocking right ? Must have opened your 3rd eye or something :skully .

The only thing that stops me is that I've never cared too much about Harry Potter, movies or the books. Not even back in elementary school where you could get a bunch of library points for prizes for reading them. They were gold mines back then though ngl:mjlol .

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
All this talk of Hogwarts Legacy just has me wishing that my own childhood favourites had this level of attention and care to have entire studios dedicated to making Triple A games set in their world. :vexed:catsad
Little Witch Academia open-world RPG soon :mjpls

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Little Witch Academia open-world RPG soon :mjpls
LWA actually does have an RPG (which I played a ton of a few years back). The game was fun though has some...issues in some of it's gameplay, and of course it fantastically expanded on the characters, world and lore.

I meant more the books I read as a kid. A Mortal Engines RPG & an RTS would be lit.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Then again a game studio dedicated to making games set in the Triggerverse would be exceptional. I imagine an open world Promare game where you go around putting out fires as Burning Rescue or starting them as Mad Burnish (maybe even giving you the option to join Freeze Force). The whole game is like GTA or Cyberpunk where it's mostly set in Promepolis and you can drive cars around and if you wish go an a rampage and freeze everyone.

Or maybe a hybrid of Borderlands and Red Dead Redemption set in a parallel universe where Kray Foresight one so you're now on a dystopian new world space settlement where no one ever says anything bad ever about him and you fight the local fauna and surviving Burnish as you figure out maybe the Saviours of Humanity weren't as saintly as you'd been led to believe.

Or another GTA clone which is set in Animacity and you can play as both Michiru and Shirou and expand on the world and story of BNA (which honestly is in the most need of fixing). Michiru is more speed & stealth while Shirou is raw power and regen. You continue to fight crime and Sylvasta Pharmaceuticals (also in this timeline Alan isn't a beastman but a clever Lex Luthor type).

LWA will get a full open world RPG of it's own, based off some of the stories that they didn't have time to do in the show or manga, like the Eldritch Sea of Memories, where you can have wholesome magical slice of life shenanigans and cosmic horror.

And of course a Cyberpunk 2077 patch where the game looks more like Edgerunners.

Also a Gridman game where you bash up kaiju.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back