• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through some dc movie. Justice league war, Justice league apokalips etc. and say DC really made Shazam a lot weaker.

Even outside of that 2 show Shazam feels like he is even a lot more weaker than Diana.
But some how they retain Black Adam as almost equal to Superman.

:sips: even in injustice Shazam got fodderize by Clark, but Black Adam is basically able to still fight Clark.
Technically Billy was an adult and got killed before he became “Shazam”

But yeah, they do Billy dirty all the time

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Whats happening in Ohio?

ae1f86d3b2e67753b5cd7cf2e516cc34bc8111bee7a1136d21a1869c40fab91f.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
“Then one day in 1970, she disappeared. There’s no record of Abe after this point.”

Oh shit…

Well, bet this psycho bitch is the reference for many Japanese artists writing a yandere. She even explained the murder with the cliche explanation “so no other women could have him”

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@Nevermind you're gonna have to fix the link on the OBD wiki, my guy. The one that's on the home page, and is supposed to send people to a thread where they can chat with us. Its currently set up to a part of NardoForums that no longer exists, which causes the person to be bandied to random sites, some of which could absolutely contain malware.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Aren't you a member?

Fuck I can't edit any pages at all. Probably due to all the techno changes we're making.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro
>dudes struggling to make hungry burger.dek work now because they keep adding in random ass other meta shit
>because of that they claim the archetype is bad
:FucksSake:
Ritual decks are pretty notorious for both being clunky and deck space being tight because of all the cards you need to play (Rituals, their spells, cards to search out both in a consistent enough manner)

Of course it will brick if your playing 20 something hand traps, generic engines like Bystial or Adventure, and staples.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It your playing a Ritual, Pendulun, or Fusion deck that require searching into multiple combo pieces to hand, you have to be light on the outside staple cards.

Synchro too if it’s a Yusei-style wombo-combo Qusar / Blazar Dragon turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back