• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Ritual decks are pretty notorious for both being clunky and deck space being tight because of all the cards you need to play (Rituals, their spells, cards to search out both in a consistent enough manner)

Of course it will brick if your playing 20 something hand traps, generic engines like Bystial or Adventure, and staples.
The thing with these new rituals is that they can ritual climb without the ritual spell iirc
which means you only need to search the ritual spell once and then your off to the races, tributin the shit outta your opponents field

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Screenshot_20.png

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Damn man, how does Bobby Lashley have that good of a physique at like 45 years old? Very impressive.

Just speared Brock's head off.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I dare not find out how badly they fucked up Fresh Prince or Static Shock after the clips I’ve seen of the new Proud Family abomination. Literal anti-white racism and indoctrination.

America needs to stop hiring these mentally ill Marxists for their entertainment. These same degenerates have already fucked up our education system.

As far as entertainment these days, we had no idea how good we had it growing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back