• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Fo3UTN-aUAYdzfT

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Amazing how much a change in diet does for you. Cut off all unnecessary sweets and carbs minus something like toast very rarely and only in the morning when im certain I can burn it off that same day either working out or in martial arts and have been eating nothing but proteins, fruits and veggies.

2 weeks at it and lost several pounds and feel better than I’ve had in years.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I dare not find out how badly they fucked up Fresh Prince or Static Shock after the clips I’ve seen of the new Proud Family abomination. Literal anti-white racism and indoctrination.

America needs to stop hiring these mentally ill Marxists for their entertainment. These same degenerates have already fucked up our education system.

As far as entertainment these days, we had no idea how good we had it growing up
Yep.

That's what I'm here trying to change.

Time to publish some stuff and collaborate.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Amazing what a change in diet does for you. Cut off all sweets and carbs minus something like toast very rarely and have been eating nothing but proteins, fruits and veggies.

2 weeks at it and lost several pounds and feel better than I’ve had in years.
Of course there's no magic bullet for anyone.

You just need to know what your body can handle.

I'm lucky that I can eat whatever and not gain any fat, so none of that matters for me.

I do try to avoid sweets on workout days but fell to the temptation just now.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Of course there's no magic bullet for anyone.

You just need to know what your body can handle.

I'm lucky that I can eat whatever and not gain any fat, so none of that matters for me.

I do try to avoid sweets on workout days but fell to the temptation just now.
I started out first by just cutting off soda and already could feel the improvement. Shits literal poison.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yes. I rarely ever drink soda.
One thing I can’t get rid of is milk. Tried all the healthier alternatives: almond, casshew, coconut, etc. except soy milk for obvious reasons.

But forget it, can’t have my cereal or oatmeal with anything else.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Damn man, how does Bobby Lashley have that good of a physique at like 45 years old? Very impressive.

Just speared Brock's head off.
Also, since Bobby came out on top on the go-home show, there's a high chance now that Brock either wins 1v1 again, or its a fucky finish.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
This can't end at the Chamber. It needs to be a WrestleMania match where of course Brock will win.
Oh, I'm with you. No way it ends at the Chamber. That's why Bobby isn't winning at EC. Brock has a higher chance at winning there, due to how the show ended, but most likely, we're getting a Vince classic. The fuck finish. This will lead to the Mania match, where I want and personally believe Brock should win and then ride off into the sunset. Will that last bit happen? Debatable, but I want it, because I'm far more of a Lesnar fan than a Lashley fan.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
One thing I can’t get rid of is milk. Tried all the healthier alternatives: almond, casshew, coconut, etc. except soy milk for obvious reasons.

But forget it, can’t have my cereal or oatmeal with anything else.
you might want to take out cereal.

:sips: haven't touched a single cereal once I saw the sugar content.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Meanwhile they made Asuka into the murder clown tonight going apeshit on her own partners. Can't wait to see her go crazy in the Chamber. She needs to beat boring Bianca at WrestleMania. It's about time she get a win there and Bianca needs to lose anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back