• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Still the best story in a DBZ game. Not so much graphically but no other game captures the same emotions this game conveyed through its acting and music.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Tip of the night.

Learn to use the word "because" a lot.

It's one of the most persuasive words in English.

Give somebody a reason to do something, anything, because we want to have it. It will increase cooperation a lot.

Some more info in this old post of mine.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Fo7NydCXwAA-hmy

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It still amuses me that Europe has about 20 magical schools while the rest of the world has like 7. :hohohomura:
Yep

Hogwarts seems to have all the students it can handle and it only covers Britain and Ireland, but we're supposed to believe Ilvermorny and Uagadou can handle the USA (at least) and AFRICA respectively. :kobeha

In fairness I think there are supposed to be a lot of minor schools in places but Europe is still the only continent with more than one of the MAJOR schools that I know of. :mjpls

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yep

Hogwarts seems to have all the students it can handle and it only covers Britain and Ireland, but we're supposed to believe Ilvermorny and Uagadou can handle the USA (at least) and AFRICA respectively. :kobeha

In fairness I think there are supposed to be a lot of minor schools in places but Europe is still the only continent with more than one of the MAJOR schools that I know of. :mjpls
I do recall hearing about the minor schools, but it's still funny.
Reminder that, if I recall correctly, there's a magical school that includes both China and India as its sources of students.

Which is uh... yeah :mjlol
There's also one for just about the entire Middle East too IIRC. :espurrtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back