• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FpF8iDRaQAAQmog

Trunks with the drip

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If Toyo is really rewriting Super Hero with Toriyama, then we prob getting Complete Cell Max

C4-F34-B10-FF00-461-A-BB23-F5975-D4-E9380.jpg
At this point, fuck Cell Max and just bring back the OG Cell with the Dragon Balls

Dudes got Frieza’s same bullshit mutant DNA that was the explanation of what allowed him to go from Namek Saga to beyond SSB tier with just 4 months of training + Saiyan’s Zenkai Plot Armor on top of that.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Only way Cell would come back organically is alternative timeline shit or maybe making Canon janemba in the story

Really speaking I'm not interested in bringing back every dead villain back

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That's not happening
Ain't nobody care for Cell unlike Freeza in the Inverse and they wanted one more subservient
Cell’s just behind Frieza for most popular and iconic villain so definitely not nobody.

And I wouldn’t have been for bringing him back if Super Hero didn’t already basically bring him back as a crappy Bio-Broly tier clone.

So instead of the poor imitation, have the original brought back and modified by Gero’s kid taking advantage of the literal stacks of potential in his DNA that way it really feels like a grudge match between him vs Gohan and Piccolo.

FighterZ made me want to see a rematch between Cell and an older Gohan too.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
IN-UNIVERSE not outside
Read nigga Read
The new rising Red Ribbon Army. Why wouldn’t they want to give their crowning achievement a second go with how successful he was? Cell was defeated but he technically still achieved their main goal which was to kill Goku

Same way Frieza’s army wished back Frieza which is really telling with how terrible he treats his own men

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Same way Frieza’s army wished back Frieza which is really telling with how terrible he treats his own men
Freeza never did treat his henchmen like shit unless there incompetent and say some shit to annoy him
The new rising Red Ribbon Army. Why wouldn’t they want to give their crowning achievement a second go with how successful he was? Cell was defeated but technically still achieved their main goal which was to kill Goku
why risk a Cell who wouldn't be more obedient to them and toss them aside the moment he stronger.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Freeza never did treat his henchmen like shit unless there incompetent and say some shit to annoy him

why risk a Cell who wouldn't be more obedient to them and toss them aside the moment he stronger.
Depending on the adaptation, which itself is blurred these days on what exactly counts as canon between anime, manga, and movie, Frieza is downright petty. Mostly from animated stuff admittedly like this

^ Frieza killing the last guy for backing away from an opponent that he himself would fail to amount to anything against as an example.

They could bring him back with while pulling a Broly and keeping him mind controlled, than something happens where Cell is able to break out of said mind control device.

It’s not any more reckless than leaving around an unfinished and batshit insane Cell prototype for a moron like Magenta to release out of spite.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

woah, I dont trust this at all.

If she's really stepping down I doubt whoever's replacing her will be better. She and google seem way to intent on turning youtube into corpotube to just give up like this.

We've had many many big YouTubers, big enough that youtube's success literally depends on them like Markiplier, Jack, Pew talk about how bad youtube's decisions are for years and youtube doesn't seem to care. So why should they all of a sudden care now?

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

They brought Freeza back because he was good at conquering, not out of loyalty

Tagoma very openly told Sorbet that they should let Freeza rot in hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back