• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The memes of the name of the new JoJo in Spanish is hilarious, Jodio is very similar to "jodió" which means "fucked" xD

kBipbqU.jpeg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Small reason but I also hate Cell Max’s red color scheme over the original’s good use of black, green, and white in Perfect Form

Red with those spots all over just made Cell Max look like a giant strawberry

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
woah, I dont trust this at all.

If she's really stepping down I doubt whoever's replacing her will be better. She and google seem way to intent on turning youtube into corpotube to just give up like this.

We've had many many big YouTubers, big enough that youtube's success literally depends on them like Markiplier, Jack, Pew talk about how bad youtube's decisions are for years and youtube doesn't seem to care. So why should they all of a sudden care now?
yea youtube is basically making money from chinese advertiser more than the youtubers So I don't think they'll step down.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
This would be the part where I explain mha leaks but once again this series is moving at a glacial pace so nothing really changed. Afo needs to be distracted by the heroes to prevent him from ruining everything (again). If you like that one nigga with the wind quirk (Inasa I think) then he finally shows up. At this point though I'm not thinking that it's cool he and his classmates showed up, I'm thinking what the hell was anyone thinking with the placements of the students :mjlol . The dude was on par with Shoto the last time we saw him. Why is he just now showing up? Why wasn't he helping fight Afo instead of the earphone girl doing it? Why is Iida sent to support Shoto when his quirks weaknesses (high temperatures and freezing) literally prevent him from being anything other than a liability :mjlol. Why do you have close combat fighters to fight the equivalent of an ashy All Might when Endeavor wasn't even close to his strength despite his efforts? Everyone is a damn idiot :skully.

This would be the part where I explain mha leaks but once again this series is moving at a glacial pace so nothing really changed. Afo needs to be distracted by the heroes to prevent him from ruining everything (again). If you like that one nigga with the wind quirk (Inasa I think) then he finally shows up. At this point though I'm not thinking that it's cool he and his classmates showed up, I'm thinking what the hell was anyone thinking with the placements of the students :mjlol . The dude was on par with Shoto the last time we saw him. Why is he just now showing up? Why wasn't he helping fight Afo instead of the earphone girl doing it? Why is Iida sent to support Shoto when his quirks weaknesses (high temperatures and freezing) literally prevent him from being anything other than a liability :mjlol. Why do you have close combat fighters to fight the equivalent of an ashy All Might when Endeavor wasn't even close to his strength despite his efforts? Everyone is a damn idiot :skully.

It really does show Hori is basically following the same problems that Kishimoto has but even worse.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
its one of the protags. specifically this one. you should be able to tell why people are gonna get stupid
1676572610771012.png
Oh shit

Araki is treading on some seriously thin ice here. It might not have been a problem when JoJo was pretty obscure but not now where it’s easily mainstream.

The fucked up part is that I guarantee Araki just wanted to make a Trans character because he felt his story needed one or it would build up said character to be one.

But yeah, guaran-fucking-teed that Twitter and Tumblr are going to be acting full retard over this and if the character dies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back